Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Where ya gonna play?

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Kindar New Messages 1 2
Kindar

2004-11-15 20:15:05  -  Where ya gonna play?
WoW of course.
Planning on hitting Horde, although i just wanna know who else are jumping with me or not. If im the only horde, then i guess i´ll join Alliance.

Best with as many guildies as possible :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Skeggi

2004-11-16 01:48:30  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Gonna play NF, mid, wtfpwn em all. wow is for kids. cba playing it, can barely stand looking at it. but perhaps my feelings about wow will change sooner or later.

Kindar

2004-11-16 05:52:04  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Skeggi wrote:
"Gonna play NF, mid, wtfpwn em all. wow is for kids. cba playing it, can barely stand looking at it. but perhaps my feelings about wow will change sooner or later."

Strong flaming, and you think you´ll pwn just as 1 Thane putted up a rvr movie? Bet he got owned loads ^^

I wouldn´t say WoW is for kids. Scared to test and try something new out? Just cause it looks cartoonish, it dosen´t make it a bad game :-)
Archeon

2004-11-16 08:35:10  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
I'm going Alliance, so if you see a Nightelf Warrior jumping up and down on your corpse screaming "DIE! DIE! DIE!!" be sure to say hi :P
Storka

2004-11-16 09:31:22  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
I plan on making a mean Paladin, it's Alliance for me :)

2004-11-16 11:27:27  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Kindar wrote:
"I wouldn´t say WoW is for kids. Scared to test and try something new out? Just cause it looks cartoonish, it dosen´t make it a bad game :-)"

Indeed, a louzy PvP system does ;p

Mikoolo

2004-11-16 11:49:30  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Archeon wrote:
"I'm going Alliance, so if you see a Nightelf Warrior jumping up and down on your corpse screaming "DIE! DIE! DIE!!" be sure to say hi :P"
hahahahhahaha your my hero

2004-11-16 15:29:21  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
lol Arch. I'll prob. go alliance as well, rogue or warlock I guess nothing is certain yet though. Are you going the the PvP server or the normal ones? The PvP servers are tempting...

Though I'm not 100% its gonna be wow yet, but lets see im gonna betatest the EU version as well... and if that works out I'm on! ;)

2004-11-16 20:52:31  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Skeggi wrote:
"
Indeed, a louzy PvP system does ;p"

Ehm...PvP? Never seen or heard you playing on Camlann...im sure you mean RvR? And i kinda doubt you´ve tried that ^^
Thorarin

2004-11-17 13:25:23  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
I'm enjoying myself in the US open beta, for the most part. But at the moment I'm still not inclined to start playing it when it's released.

Can't say for sure, but I'll be in DAoC as usual :)

2004-11-17 21:38:04  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Female Human warrior ;)

-Jerelyn

2004-11-18 10:16:10  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Im absolutely sure Im gonna stay here playing DAoC. Dont want to loose the bitching at GOA and the great balanced RvR system.
I might change my mind when catacombs arrive, but I seriouslt doubt it.

/Kraig
Archeon

2004-11-18 13:40:30  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Agreiloth wrote:
"lol Arch. I'll prob. go alliance as well, rogue or warlock I guess nothing is certain yet though. Are you going the the PvP server or the normal ones? The PvP servers are tempting..."

Not so sure, if the PvP ruleset is anything like Cammlann i'll probably stick to the 'normal' servers, if however PvP means AllianceVsHoard, i'll probably play it.

I do enjoy PvP, I just don't enjoy it when people are overly competative about it (like the majority of RvR in excal)
Skeggi

2004-11-19 11:23:06  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
NF pwns! :D

Graav

2004-11-19 11:48:24  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Well I'm in the Euro beta.

Horde on PvP and Alliance on PvE.

Not sure if I'll keep playing Horde tho', finally figured out that the only Horde race I like are the Orcs and I'm so sick of the Horde newb zones I'll puke if I have to play them again. Repetetive Quest Disorder, RQD, its an interesting phenomenon. :P

And if you wanna win any RvR fights you pretty much have to play Alliance, they have the whole Alb zerg going on. Common situation: You find one lonely little elf in the Barrens and beat the snot out of him then run along on your merry way until you meet 17 of his friends who proceed to violate you in every way.

Its fun tho'.

2004-11-19 13:30:11  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Still think i´ll stick Horde and Shaman...pretty fun class. Good all around damage, healing ability and chain armor at later lvl ^^
Falldorn

2004-11-19 14:15:16  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Alliance - Mage or perhaps priest :-)

Not sure if Im going to play when it hits europe next near. I mean it looks great, has some great improvements over daoc, but still its... weird.. Could just be because its new and different, I dont know.

I'll find out in the EU beta though.

2004-11-20 00:52:14  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Troll Priest for sure. Played US Beta and soon on Euro :)
Ralgedi

2004-12-13 21:43:57  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
Gnome Rouge named lequin on a Pvp Server :)
And a priest or mage Nightlef named Ralgedi on Pvp Aswell

And skeggi infact the pvp is fun atleast the solo part of it you should give it a try :)

Agreiloth

2005-01-12 08:23:25  -  Re: Where ya gonna play?
PvP is the Horde vs. Alliance servers, and the normal servers are PvE servers (ie. only concencual PvP and the battlegrounds). I'm prob. going for the PvP servers as an undead rogue. Will prob. have a char on the normal server, just to get a break from the kidz! ;) But I expect to be primarily on PvP. So the PvP servers are nothing like Camlann, as theres safe zones on the PvP servers.

Currently I play on beta 10 which is a PvP server and its fun :)