Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Sad, but true

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Grinna New Messages  
Grinna

2004-11-21 12:33:06  -  Sad, but true
Hi, i just read Dreggels post, and im sad to hear about it Dreggel:( But something almost the same has happened to me. This is just with lineage2.
All my IRL friends play lineage, and i do enjoy the game alot. Lineage is in it early states, which means that DAoC is more developed, but i really like it, and i have faith that it will get better.
I havent played for a fwe months either, like Dreggel, and by the same reason, i didnt feel the joy. It was all grinding, xping, grinding, farming. To me it looked like i had 2 choices. Reroll, or quit, first i rerolled (my berzerker), it was fun.. until i reached the higher lvls. And had to start farm, grind again, and i couldnt PvP, i got slaughtered (i werent 50, no ml, no Rps, and not that good eq).

Then i tried lineage, and the joy went back. I killed new mobs. I tried new eq, i made new friends:)¨

It was like starting all over, and besides in lineage you have hidden lvls and hardcore PvP. I like that:P

Anyway. Thanks for all the time i had in Tiwaz. I joined tiwaz back in the days, when i was lvl 19 with a warrior down in vendo caves, and i ran around in leather stuff as a tank^^ I got in clan, thor crafted me some chain, and i started xping.

It was the only clan, i was ever in, and the only clan i ever would've been in. I wuw you all^^. Thorarin you are a great leader.

Bye.

Grinna
Kindar

2004-11-21 15:07:42  -  Re: Sad, but true
Aww...another one bites the dust :-)
Good luck with Lineage 2, Grinna. I never liked it thou, but i guess i played daoc too much :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Falldorn

2004-11-22 07:45:49  -  Re: Sad, but true
Sad to see you go Grinna - but I guess it's going to happen again and again.

Good luck in Linage 2 - heard alot about it, but I must say not much good... guess what I heard was wrong :)

2004-11-22 11:56:40  -  Re: Sad, but true
Sad to hear you leave all together, Grinna Master of MisTells.
We had some good times at X and some good laughs at the guild house.
Best of luck to you...

/Kraig
Skeggi

2004-11-24 09:59:01  -  Re: Sad, but true
QQ

Kindar

2004-11-24 14:58:25  -  Re: Sad, but true
Skeggi wrote:
"QQ"

Strong reply Skeggi. Trying to be a l33t player? :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Grinna

2004-11-24 19:29:30  -  Re: Sad, but true
Falldorn wrote:
"

Good luck in Linage 2 - heard alot about it, but I must say not much good... guess what I heard was wrong :)"

Well some of it is true, still some bad things, that needs fixing, and as it is now DAoC is better, but as i said. I have faith it will get better.. Even better than DAoC:)

Soon C2 will come, Chronicle 2 (kinda like an expansion). And THAT should make up for a lot of things. MANY players, and i mean REALLY MANY players, are playing lineage 2 atm just to see what C2 is like.
If C2 sucks, VERY many ppl are gonna leave, to play WoW or some other game. Its being released the 3th of December i think.
I really hope they make some good changes. I've read the pre-release notes, and it sounds really good.

And thanks to you all, for all the replies. I still hope im able to visit Jerelyn, (and maybe Kindar):), when im joining the military the 1.st of february, in the same town as kindar was in the military, and same place as Jere lives.

Grinna signing out.
Grinna

2004-11-24 19:33:23  -  Re: Sad, but true
Kraig wrote:
"Sad to hear you leave all together, Grinna Master of MisTells.
We had some good times at X and some good laughs at the guild house.
Best of luck to you...

/Kraig"

I completely forgot about that nickname:) we definately had some good times. I'm sad to leave you all, wish you would all go play lineage too ^^:P