Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Try to contain your orgasms but...

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2004-08-11 08:25:19  -  Try to contain your orgasms but...
Legend of Mir3 goes open beta on the 14th of August!! Obviously this highly prestigiuos event is drawing world wide attention from movie stars in hollywood to Windwill mechanics in Holland.

If you want to be part of the greatest and best open beta to date (this blows away WoW 100%) download details can be found here
For those that don't know Legend of Mir3 is the latest in the Mir series. The key change in this game is the change from 8-bit... to... wait for it.... 16-bit!! (wooooooo, ahhhhhhhhh, Oooooohhhhhh!)

/sarcasm off

aside from that its exactly the same graphical shit only the graphics have been updated to be slightly less shite. In realistic terns your only likley to be interested in this if you played LoM2, and even then your only likley to be interested while its free (if even that long). Its due to go P2P some time around October/September.

Though I can't find an offical site that isn't in Korean the LoM community as such is gushing form the waist down about how "this is going to revolutionise MMORPG's" and so on... At which point being the evil bastard I am I posting a bunch of links to MMORPG's which are well beyond Mir, strangly enough the post died pretty quickly after that
In any case, just posting this because i'm going to give it a go for old times sake, and i'm posting this because... well I havn't really spammed the Tiwaz forum recently, hopfully i'll be playing DAoC again soon (my sub automatically renewed itself a few days ago which kind of got on my nerves since I havn't really played much over the last month or so)
Gama

2004-08-11 21:28:08  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
ROFL, mir3 being managed by different people than mir2? whats this i saw on the mir2 forums about all the player-GM's being 'fired' for involvement with mir3? :P
Grilf

2004-08-11 23:12:18  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
That smiley is trippy... and I'm not stoned... ergh, don't use it!

2004-08-12 01:09:29  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
What are the system requirements, will I be able to play it??
>;-)

2004-08-13 20:32:46  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
Wow will pwn more...cba to play MIR ^^
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Thorarin

2004-08-14 13:14:30  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
Kindar wrote:
"Wow will pwn more...cba to play MIR ^^"
That's a bold statement, I mean have you seen those LoM3 screenshots? :p

2004-08-14 18:33:48  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
whats mir3??

2004-08-15 02:04:05  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
Thorarin wrote:
"Kindar wrote:
"Wow will pwn more...cba to play MIR ^^"
That's a bold statement, I mean have you seen those LoM3 screenshots? :p"

No, but if Arch likes it, then its bad :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-08-15 07:57:59  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
Kindar wrote:
"No, but if Arch likes it, then its bad :-P"

LoM was the first MMORPG I ever played, its no understatement to say I wouldn't have played DAoC if it wasn't for LoM :P

That said, it seems to have changed a lot since I left. Rampant cheating, PKing, and so on. The only difference is most of these people lack the mental capacity to have an arguement so its kind of like watching 2 cripples fight (Southpark anyone?) funny, but heart rendingly tragic.
Edited by Archeon on 2004-08-15 07:59:45
Falldorn

2004-08-15 12:38:01  -  Re: Try to contain your orgasms but...
I think I'll just stick to DAOC for now, and probably WoW when it hits the net :P