Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » TG raid the 6th July at ..?

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Grinna New Messages  
Grinna

2004-06-24 13:50:50  -  TG raid the 6th July at ..?
Right, listen up ya'll. Nornagest/Limbonic (Nazgul) and I (TE obviously), will be organising a TG raid. Nornagest will be leading the raid at the day we leave for TG (Tusgarian Glacier), im just helping to spread the word in the wonderful guild we have here. So far we thought of the 6th at 18CET... the 6th cuz there is a roskilde festival, which I'M going to.. and its over the night between the 4. and 5. of juli, at which i probably won't be sleeping. 18 Cet, because people have to get home. If anyone feels like informing me of a better day than the 6th (or other time than 18CET), then POST IT DAMMIT!, unless the day should be before the 6th, then just shove it;P. Right seeing this is VERY important (since i made it) i want EVERYONE to reply.. spread the word at IRC, ICQ, MSN, /GU whatever.. just make sure everyone knows;D. On top, its also great to make a raid the guilds between. Oh yeah, one last thing: requirement is 45+.. its a tough place. Purps all over, svarming you like your in somekinda beehive.. thats all for now... Grinna out.

Edit by Thorarin: obviously you mean July and not June ;)
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-06-28 18:05:13
Grinna

2004-06-24 13:54:02  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
(Here's an overview)

Details:

Meeting Place: Hagall
Leaving Time: 17:00(gmt) / 18:00(cet)
Level Requirement: 45+
Jerelyn

2004-06-24 14:19:08  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
i'd love to come, Grinna :)

sign me up for a guild group with either amby, jere or Kilix ;)

-Jerelyn

2004-06-24 14:34:05  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
I'm game, Can come as Archeon(Healer) or Dynn(Shaman) - possibly Tao (PBT-bitch) if I can get him to lvl45 (only 15 blobs to go ^_^)
Kindar

2004-06-24 19:18:56  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
Time fits me right....got vacation in that month, so im just going to relax ^^

Will take my warrior along for the damage taking. Morngrip still misses some eq to be good enough, but mainly the reason i never take him along is due to TE being a seer guild :-P

So grabbing my meatshield - Kindar - Warrior - RR4L0 with mob1 and IP ^^

/edit
Will spread the word to my outside guild friends too :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Edited by Kindar on 2004-06-24 19:19:18
Grinna

2004-06-25 15:58:58  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
Kindar wrote:
"
/edit
Will spread the word to my outside guild friends too :-)"

Hmmm kindar.. im not sure thats a good idea.. afaik its nazgul thats going and then they invited us too.
Im not sure its a "public" raid like that... (like khrins was).
Probably because when its a public raid, you have to deal with all sorts of bitches that flame you etc. (not that your friends will ofc).
But seriously.. i will have to ask limbonic first.

Secondly: as i said.. im going to roskilde the next days, which means i wont be online (might be silly, but thats how it is), i will prolly be able to get online now and then, but ill prolly be either stoned or drunk o_O (or both). Right but you just post it, and then i will try to get in contact with limbonic
Grinna

2004-06-25 15:59:26  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
Kindar wrote:
"
/edit
Will spread the word to my outside guild friends too :-)"

Hmmm kindar.. im not sure thats a good idea.. afaik its nazgul thats going and then they invited us too.
Im not sure its a "public" raid like that... (like khrins was).
Probably because when its a public raid, you have to deal with all sorts of bitches that flame you etc. (not that your friends will ofc).
But seriously.. i will have to ask limbonic first.

Secondly: as i said.. im going to roskilde the next days, which means i wont be online (might be silly, but thats how it is), i will prolly be able to get online now and then, but ill prolly be either stoned or drunk o_O (or both). Right but you just post it, and then i will try to get in contact with limbonic.

/grinna out
Dalekon

2004-06-25 19:24:20  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
I hope to be there, with Dale probably. Unless I can get Dal up a level fast enough.
Skeggi

2004-06-26 06:32:34  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
I'm up for it, I figure Skeggi would be most wanted of my chars, so that's july 6?

Grinna

2004-06-26 09:52:24  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
skeggi: yes

Today at 3pm CET ill be leaving, for roskilde, and wont be very active at all.
Elme

2004-06-28 07:34:05  -  Re: TG raid the 6th June at ..?
Ill try make it with tandgrisner my savage 15 bob to level 45, otherwise i can bring Elme or Arak dont really care which...

Maybe we should try make group to lard-lair to level those 40+ we got???
Edited by Elme on 2004-06-28 07:37:57
Grinna

2004-06-29 16:21:34  -  Re: TG raid the 6th July at ..?
right.. grinna again.. drunk and stoned just checking in.. spread the word
Grinna

2004-07-08 13:08:15  -  Re: TG raid the 6th July at ..?
okay.. so the raid is done now.. i hope everyone had as much fun as i did.. although we had to make it an alliance raid:i got myself a pair of zerker gloves, dunno about you. But thanks to all who showed up:) (and ofc to all that wanted to show up etc):)
Archeon

2004-07-08 15:02:46  -  Re: TG raid the 6th July at ..?
Was fun, I got a pair of Warrior gloves which I immediatly sold for a tidy 500g - Shameless yes, but the problem with the 'roll till you win' system is that you've got a better chance on getting somthing is you roll for every item instead of holding out for what you really want :/

Aside from that small gripe it was fun. Shame we didn't get that many drops :)
Thorarin

2004-07-09 10:17:06  -  Re: TG raid the 6th July at ..?
Archeon wrote:
"Was fun, I got a pair of Warrior gloves which I immediatly sold for a tidy 500g - Shameless yes, but the problem with the 'roll till you win' system is that you've got a better chance on getting somthing is you roll for every item instead of holding out for what you really want :/"

Yup, stupid system :(