Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Shield of Khaos

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Kindar New Messages  
Kindar

2004-06-20 20:46:39  -  Shield of Khaos
I kinda wonder why i rarely see anyone with this shield considering it looks nice and have some cute stats, not to mention its abilties.

I already got the 3 scrolls, which i bought from con merchs...very cheap too. Didn´t quite understand why. I found out today at a friend who play mid/pryd.

The centaur you are supposed to kill is a bit tough, but has small waves of other centaurs to help him. Now...im just looking for one day where people are bored and wanna help me zerg this centaur back to the stoneage for the arti :-P

Unless someone got the shield dusting somewhere in a vault? ^^
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-06-20 21:16:38  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
I'll help if you want. Don't much mind which toon you need, just say when and i'll probably be able to come help :)
Thorarin

2004-06-21 10:12:30  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
Sounds pretty tough, considering Centaurs usually can't be CC'ed, but I can help.
If we get enough people for this we probably have enough for Jacina's as well :p

2004-06-21 14:50:27  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
Thorarin wrote:
"Sounds pretty tough, considering Centaurs usually can't be CC'ed, but I can help.
If we get enough people for this we probably have enough for Jacina's as well :p"

You can CC these centaurs.....they come in spawned waves, when you get control of em its not that hard to get him down..although you gotta ´look out for healers.

The shield would fit nice on Kindar..and sure i´ll help you with your Sash ^^
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Khrin

2004-06-25 09:51:18  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
I've done this encounter, we were around 1.5 FG (with fop etc), got wiped the first try and it took us maybe 30 mins to succeed on the second. The problem is that the centaurs really zerg and they have lots of healers that will more or less heal the leader completely if they arent all interupted and they heal from great distance and out of los. One of the toughest encounters ive done but very fun imo :) What worked (for us) was to have heavy pbae and tanks guarding the sm's, one tank holding the chief and casters, seers and hunters running around like mad inside the camp trying to kill/interrupt all the healers :)

I will ofc help u if needed (tho i doubt i will renew my acc next payment so perhaps i cant).
Grinna

2004-06-25 22:01:31  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
sure:) ill help, although if you plan on doing it on within the next week, i cant
Skeggi

2004-06-26 06:06:23  -  Re: Shield of Khaos
Just scream if you need me m8, I'm always up for leaching artifact-encounter RoG drops :D