Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2004-05-05 00:07:38  -  When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!
Well levelling a Necro is all well and good, but it gets boring after a while. So what does Archeon do to unwind? Why he posts random crap on the LoM forums of course.

You'll need an LoM forum account to be able to view them, and to be honest most of its utter crap. So I wouldn't bother ;)

Relevent, but Uninformative
Internet Virgins make for better sacrafice
SPAAAACEEEEE MONKEYS!!!!!!!
Nope.
Who has the Highest MC!? ME ME MEEEE
Noob Mods. What Can You Do?
!?
Tiwaz joins an Alliance

Hmm... I think i'll have to permently 'lose' my Tiwaz.org password, i'd hate to find myself 'bored' one night and come spam these forums (though it wouldn't be as fun considering the IQ of the average LoMer).

Not that I don't wish horrible death on all of you, i'm just in no hurry to see it happen ;)

On a side note, Acts of Gord one of my sites that I just keep going back too is now in a Webcomic form. Kinda cool, worth a look at the least. There isn't much atm anyway :)
Edited by Archeon on 2004-05-05 00:20:05
Falldorn

2004-05-05 06:27:43  -  Re: When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!
To tell you the truth, this forum is very very quiet - so a few spam threads might bring ppl out from their caves and start posting stuff :)

2004-05-05 19:13:44  -  Re: When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!
At least most of it is constructive, instead of strange weird threads like from the LOM forum :P

Kinda strange...never been on the LoM forum, so i decided to register, but got this for some reason :

Sorry. The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Edited by Kindar on 2004-05-06 07:37:29
Kindar

2004-05-06 07:35:32  -  Re: When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!
If you are that bored, Arch...could you then tell me what address that TOA site is. That one with all the ML, arties and such info. I know its called VoS in short words :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-05-06 08:28:42  -  Re: When Archeon Gets Bored: Pt. 3!!!
Vision of Sage
Vision of Sage - Mirror1
Vision of Sage - Mirror2

Always helps to have a few mirrors bookmarked as it always seems to go down when I want some info, which typically means i've got to waste time finding one on Google :)

Oh, and ding 31 on my Necro ^_^