Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Kallio New Messages 1 2 3
Kindar

2004-04-23 16:43:26  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Dalekon wrote:
"<grumbles> If this gig gonna be on prydwen I'll have to level up a ranger, at least I'll have the pleasure of shooting some of you then ;)"

Just a pity rangers suck arse imo :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Dalekon

2004-04-23 17:27:58  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
When the arrows hit your arse you won't say that again ^^
Gama

2004-04-23 21:06:38  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Dalekon wrote:
"When the arrows hit your arse you won't say that again ^^"

No, he'll say 'Ouch, ok, rangers sodomise my arse with arrows. And they suck.'

;)
Kallio

2004-04-24 00:04:39  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
People didnt show up so we had only kinda limited leveling. we made it to 21 but then elme had to log and we lost our paladin, which was pretty much the kill stroke to the group.

The dungeon which rarely is used proved to be a really nice place to exp for a group of early 20s, looking forward to what we can do when we have a fg there :)

Could we manage next SATURDAY so that EVERYONE would be present?

meanwhile people should try to get proper equipment, my merc is SCed and ready to go anytime.

Elme has also a SC set I made to him since I had a full set of plate on my Armsman... I also have some armor pieces(studded, /cry) that I´m willing to give out. One 99% small shield, few rog armor pieces also waiting for a new owner.

To be honest, even SC weapons and shield can give a big boost to your char.

PS. SKEGGI AND ARCHEON, SHAME ON YOU!

[edit] Gama came up the idea to ask on trade forums for some crafter to do chain sets for us. I made the thread:

Glorious Archeon Mod Abuse Edit POWER!!!!!!!

Dunno how much it will cost, let´s hope I will have enough[/edit]

PPS. It´s allowed to support me moneytarily :P
Edited by Archeon on 2004-04-27 12:48:51
Skeggi

2004-04-26 01:18:27  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Soz, kal, hun, as i said: i was jerking off ;p

Archeon

2004-04-26 10:19:47  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Kallio wrote:
"PS. SKEGGI AND ARCHEON, SHAME ON YOU!"

Sorry. I didn't mean to miss it but I didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter - I was recruited by MI7 to save the world. You know how it is. ;)

In any case i'll make myself a Minstrel and solo him up a few levels. Anyone got any good specs? Or for that matter any advice? I've got no clue how to play a minny :)
Edited by Archeon on 2004-04-26 10:21:28
Dalekon

2004-04-26 11:50:45  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
No good specs, but some advice. The two instruments you will have to switch around often are you flute (mezz) and your drum (speed song, power song). Keep the one you don't have equipped at the top of your inventory and keep your inventory open. Unless you can fix some sort of macro to do the switching for you.

Second is the charming thingie, DON'T do it. You have to keep you flute equipped else the song stops, you can't mezz, that's a chant and then the charm stops aswell. So when you are charming all you have is the instas to depend on, but your power will run out very fast so charming is not good.

Last thing, don't put anything is stealth, it's a waste to do it at low level. Archers and assasins will see you from miles even if there stealth is as high as yours or yours is higher.

That's about it. Hope it helps :D

Kallio

2004-04-26 12:05:03  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p

But, the most important thing... can people make next saturday? so that we´d actually have a fg and not 5 people
Archeon

2004-04-26 17:25:07  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Pineapple. Possibly Apricot.
Gama

2004-04-26 18:48:21  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Dalekon wrote:
"No good specs, but some advice. The two instruments you will have to switch around often are you flute (mezz) and your drum (speed song, power song). Keep the one you don't have equipped at the top of your inventory and keep your inventory open. Unless you can fix some sort of macro to do the switching for you.

Second is the charming thingie, DON'T do it. You have to keep you flute equipped else the song stops, you can't mezz, that's a chant and then the charm stops aswell. So when you are charming all you have is the instas to depend on, but your power will run out very fast so charming is not good.

Last thing, don't put anything is stealth, it's a waste to do it at low level. Archers and assasins will see you from miles even if there stealth is as high as yours or yours is higher.

That's about it. Hope it helps :D"

1st point is wrong, and the second point is outdated, but I agree with the 3rd, dont spec stealth ;)

have your Flute equiped in the Ranged item slot, and drums in the 2Handed slot. then go in the options menu, and change the hot keys for Ranged and 2Handed, to something like... F3 and F4, then you can easily switch between the instruments with those keys, saving you prescious quickbar slots :)

Mincer charm is now a chant, rather than a flute song, has been since... 1.46 ish, so you can have a mob charmed, and still melee etc, and you can play other songs via twisting, quite easily, but to twist charm you have to keep the mob selected.

Spec.. 24 instruments, 16 slash
gets you the highest possible speed and longest flute-mez (delve duration on flute-mez is a bit decieving btw, if you are using a lvl 25ish flute, add another 10 to 15 seconds ontop the the delve duration), and gives you decent enough melee skill for when you arent flaying any songs.
Kindar

2004-04-26 20:10:43  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Kallio wrote:
"But, the most important thing... can people make next saturday? so that we´d actually have a fg and not 5 people"

Im pretty much sure i can make it next saturday..gonna try and get some lvls on friday with my cleric. Want me to go healing cleric or buff?
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Gama

2004-04-26 22:15:13  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
i can make next Saturday, as long as we start after 6:45 GMT
Gama

2004-04-26 22:15:58  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
6:45 PM GMT of/c, there is no 6:45 in the morning, its a myth :)
Dalekon

2004-04-26 23:12:16  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
"
have your Flute equiped in the Ranged item slot, and drums in the 2Handed slot. then go in the options menu, and change the hot keys for Ranged and 2Handed, to something like... F3 and F4, then you can easily switch between the instruments with those keys, saving you prescious quickbar slots :)

Mincer charm is now a chant, rather than a flute song, has been since... 1.46 ish, so you can have a mob charmed, and still melee etc, and you can play other songs via twisting, quite easily, but to twist charm you have to keep the mob selected.

Spec.. 24 instruments, 16 slash
gets you the highest possible speed and longest flute-mez (delve duration on flute-mez is a bit decieving btw, if you are using a lvl 25ish flute, add another 10 to 15 seconds ontop the the delve duration), and gives you decent enough melee skill for when you arent flaying any songs.

"

Oh ye with the omnipetant wisdom /bow

About point one: ARGH <kicks himself> I forgot to put soemthing in that slot when I was play crashing a mincie on camlann :(

Point two: the mezz is a chant as well, and you can't run two chants at once. And since twisting sucks imo so don't charm. This is a personal thing though, if you like to twist knock yourself out.

Point 3, pierce is also fun. But either will suffice :D
Elme

2004-04-27 06:23:01  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
I moveing to another apartment so that means no internet for a few days...

So i wont be able to make it to either the Ph34r-raid or the BG-raid on pryd.

Ill be in touch as soon as the damn ISP fixes my new net!
Falldorn

2004-04-28 06:57:59  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
I think I can make it, but Im not 100% sure yet. I know for a fact that Storka cant, because he uninstalled the game in order to get some work done on his university-project.

2004-04-28 10:42:19  -  Re: So, when are we goin to do the BG phe0r pharming? :p
Dalekon wrote:
"
Second is the charming thingie, DON'T do it."

Voskos does it, and he pwns...but then again, he's unbeatable sometimes.

1 2 3