Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Ph34r Raids - Thursdays

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2004-04-02 07:11:56  -  Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Consider this the 'Unified' Ph34r Raid thread, its too much effort to copy&paste every Friday, so just take these as general instructions.

Details

Meeting Place: Svasud Faste
Leaving Time: 18:30(gmt) / 19:30(cet)
Level Requirement: 45+

I will point out that as it is RvR we will almost always be in a position to take on new players throughout the night.
So if you can't make it that early simply come along later and ask to join. Making space isn't that tough when your not running FoTM gank groups :)

Remember though that raid sucsess is largly dependent on 'key' support classes (best example, Shamans) - yes, you might want to get that next Realm Level on your Warrior. But its unlikly you'll get that level if the group lacks proper support. Remember the old saying "There is no 'I' in Team"... well unless you spell as badly as I do, in which case there might be an I. But there's no excuse for the rest of you!!

Ph34r Raid Screenshots
Ph34r R4id 1: The Dun Ping-Pong Saga!
Ph34r R4id 2: The Downed Server Saga!
Ph34r R4id 3: The Big Claw Saga
Ph34r R4id 4: The Much Ph34r Saga
Ph34r Raid 5: The Return To 3main Saga
Ph34r Raid 6: The Missing Dynn Saga
Ph34r Raid 7: The Saga of Illness
Ph34r Raid 8: The Uber Bear Saga!!
Edited by Archeon on 2004-08-31 09:21:25
Archeon

2004-04-08 23:45:26  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Sorry for being unable to attend, I kind of fell asleep for the better part of 6hrs o_O
Kindar

2004-04-13 09:07:23  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
You can sleep at other times, dammit :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-04-13 19:45:52  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Most people do, but i'm special!
Skeggi

2004-04-15 18:37:44  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Archeon wrote:
"Most people do, but i'm special!"

Lol special? You go for a school for children with "special needs"? ;p

Archeon

2004-04-15 22:17:22  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Skeggi wrote:
"Lol special? You go for a school for children with "special needs"? ;p"

Yeah, that'd be it Skeggi.

Had a bit of a low attendence, I blame myself (mostly) for being so damn lathargic. Sorry, I was just feeling uber lazy. Next week expect no mercy!
Edited by Archeon on 2004-04-15 22:18:18
Kindar

2004-08-28 16:08:34  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Time to do some more Phear raids, Arch! :-P
Thorarin

2004-08-28 16:30:11  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Yeah! :p

2004-08-28 19:08:47  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
I suppose at some point I should atleast try to get RR5, the only problem is I find 8v8 RvR so... boring I guess is the right word for it, your either the farmed or the farmer and to be the farmer more often than not you need to be absolutly flawless in every aspect, not somthing which can easily be achieved in the relaxed environment a ph34r raid is supposed to be about.

Maybe some alliance ph34r raids would be more in order, but I can't honestly say I relish the prospect of full group RvR. I'm high strung enough as it is at the moment ^_^
Mikoolo

2004-08-29 20:47:59  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Muahahahahahaahahahaha is the only word i need for thouse pics

2004-08-31 07:03:01  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
The activity have been a lil slow in guild, and i think we all can agree we can blame it on the summer. However!! The summer is nearing its end, and we are soon starting on the fall, therefore Fall(dorn) and I have talked about getting some more RvsR going. Nothing too uptight but more guildwise to get people to know eachother a lil better.

We often see lots of guildies in Emain but not in same group. I dont think its because people dont want to group with guildies, they just didnt arrive at the same time.

However we will strive to make and annonuce some more RvsR hunts so we can get Tiwaz back on the chart RvsR-wise :D

On another sidenote falldorn, storka, kraig and me are also starting to level us a pair of hunters, and it seems quite a few in Tiwaz would like to make a stealther-team for some RvsR from time to time.

Think we need a name for this upcoming stealther-team which anyone can join. But we need a name! So start up your creative side of the brain and try come up with a cool name for the team ;-)

AND NO ARCH! it cannot be called Team-Ph34r!!! hmmm well maybe it can if you guys cant come up with something better :D

Thats all for now, comments please...
Edited by Elme on 2004-08-31 07:06:02
Kraig

2004-08-31 07:53:33  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Hell yes we are gonna make a stealth team. I have even pulled Lestt(my BG1 hunter) out from Thid to be leveled now.

The name for the team .. well it sure wont be anything like "The Ph34r"-team. I still cant cope with that teenager-slang.

Perhaps something short like TST(Tiwaz Stealth Team). Im not that creative, but Im sure there will be more and better suggestions.

/Kraig
Edited by Kraig on 2004-08-31 07:53:54
Archeon

2004-08-31 09:15:09  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
I guess I should level my Hunter as well, and what’s wrong with a name like 'Team Ph34r' ? That’s a ph34rsome name tbh! ;)

Though it wasn't originally intended as teenager slang. I called them ph34r raids to try and emphasis the point that it wasn't about farming 'teh leet RP' but about just going to Emain (or Odins, or Hadrians) and having some fun. After all, what’s the point of doing RvR if you don't enjoy it? ^_^
Edited by Archeon on 2004-08-31 09:19:32
Kraig

2004-08-31 12:02:20  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
To be honest the first few times I heard about the "Ph34r" raid I didnt knew what it was, and after I realized it was something serious I just chuckled a bit and went back to sleep ;)

No offence as you have put in some major effort in these raids and I do appriciate what it has done to the team spirit in our guild!

/Kraig
Kindar

2004-08-31 19:34:53  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
The closer i am to get Cyclop Shield, the quicker i can start ot have my armor SCed for my ubah template. Made one last week...forgot to post thou. When im done with that, im at least aiming for rr5 (4l2 atm) to get special RA in NF for free :-P

I´d rather join some xping raids...im not the best at making some, but i can always try when i got time ^^ Its annoying to xp alone, and i doubt im not the only one with that opinion :-P
Okkie

2004-09-16 20:18:56  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
nice ph34r raid shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl :)

/cheers

2004-09-17 01:55:13  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Yes Okkie, we are ph34rfull and phr19ht3n1n9.