Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » [EVENT]Guild Photo

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages 1 2
Archeon

2004-03-30 22:01:32  -  [EVENT]Guild Photo
Well this never really went ahead afaik, at the moment i'd prefer to focus on actual hunts rather than small un-important things like this in any case.

Archeon wrote:
"Here a full details (including pic-a-tures :D) of what I had in mind, if you've got any questions please, please, please ask before Wednesday.

Date: Thursday 8th April
Time: 19:00(gmt) / 20:00(cet)
Since we lost Nottmoor last night the event will not we held at the Guild house.

Format:
Basically this’ll be split into two bits, the first bit will be the ‘Formal’ bit. Namely everyone just standing around in pre-designated armour pieces (more on this in a minute) trying their best not to blink. The second bit will be the ‘Non-Formal’ bit – basic outline for that is wear what you like and spam emotes until your fingers fall off

Characters:
It would be nice if everyone could come with their ‘main’ character, by that I mean the original/first character that they made and got to lvl50 (in my case that would be Archeon) – it doesn’t make much difference and I won’t hold it against anyone if they want to bring a character they play more frequently but it would be nice all the same.

Dress for the ‘Formal’ bit:
For the formal bit there is a Dress code. Though you do have a degree of choice. Firstly let me introduce you to a little friend. His name is Vinandr He’s a very special little Armour Merchant found in Mularn. Why is he special? He sells special Armour that’s why. Role-play armour to be exact. This armour has no AF but it looks pretty (and is White!… sort of) and can be worn by any class, in case you haven’t guessed this is the armour you’ll need for the ‘formal part’ of the three Tunic styles I have no problems with you choosing which you think looks best, this is part of that ‘choice’ factor.

Armour Prices:
Fur-Trimmed Boots: 1gold
Fur-Lined Gloves: 1gold
Fur-Lined Leggings: 1gold
Tunics –
Elegant Fur-Trimmed Tunic: 1gold
Exquisite Fur-Trimmed Tunic: 1gold, 25silver
Resplendent Fur-Trimmed Tunic: 1gold, 50silver

As with the armour Tunics there is freedom with Cloaks There are some cloaks which aren’t shown in that screenshot, I don’t mind people wearing other cloaks however They must bear the guild emblem – In the case of those who cannot wear the emblem yet (because of rank and/or level) then a simple ‘Light Green’ dyed cloak will do (refer to the ‘cloaks’ Screenshot). However the emblem is important so please wear it if you can.

Dye Prices
Guild Emblem: 5gold
Light Green Cloth Dye:: 1silver

The ‘Cloak’ can be brought from any dye merchant (as a tip, you can save 50c by buying a hooded cloak and using the /hood command to pull the hood down). The other types of cloak can be made by anyone with 60 or more points in Tailoring.

Cloak Prices
Normal Cloak: 1silver
Hooded Cloak: 50copper
(These are only material costs; they do-not include any form of Mark-up from the person who makes it)
Fine Cloak: 68copper
Fancy Cloak: 68copper
Regal Cloak: 68copper
Dressy Cloak: 68copper

Please Note that hoods should be down, I’ve reinforced the camera lens so it shouldn’t crack. ;)

Finally any and all weapons are to be removed from your weapon slots and moved to your inventory so they cannot be seen.

I’d like to point out that this ‘formal’ bit is dependent on people following the above mentioned ‘dress-code’ please do not stray outside the lines I’ve drawn. You will be excluded from the ‘formal’ screenshot if you do out of respect for those who could be bothered to make the effort.

Hopefully everyone understands this, the end result should be something like this

Dress for the ‘Non-Formal’ bit:
Dress code? What dress code? Wear what you like sums it up best. If you want to wear the armour you play in that’s cool, if you want to wear something else that is also cool.

Positioning:
It’ll be sorted out when we do it, but as a general guideline Trolls & Norsemen & Ugly cat beasts will stand behind the Dwarfs & Kobolds

For those who are unable to afford buying the nifty stuff listed above, please ask an officer if they can give you the cash (Officers: I in turn will refund you for any hand-outs you give) – don’t take advantage of guild generosity though, just ask for what you need."
Edited by Archeon on 2004-04-09 13:40:29
Gama

2004-03-30 22:25:20  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
Archeon wrote:
"Gama wrote:
"ATK emain!"

This is an example of what Not to put for suggested locations.

Thanks G.
- Archeon

p.s. Ph34r my god-like Mod pow4h! :D
p.p.s Ph34r my smelly socks"

Arch has smelly socks! you all saw what he said!!!!

;)
Edited by Gama on 2004-04-03 21:40:29
Jerelyn

2004-03-30 22:38:31  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
i'm in :)
anyday any time
:D

-Jerelyn

2004-03-30 22:40:51  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
Yay, any evening on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays might work for me. And I think the cloudsong or healers embrace cloak, or egg of youth spot or any nice artifact spot will do fine ;p

Kraig

2004-04-01 07:51:27  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
Yup .. Im up for it too. I think evenings are the best, with exceptions for Friday and Saturday as most people have plans these days. Sunday afternoon would be a good time I think.

/Kraig .. needs a haircut for the photo
Elme

2004-04-01 09:01:57  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
agree kraig
Archeon

2004-04-01 10:45:18  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
I'm enclined to agree Kraig, still won't put down any 'set-in-stone' date until towmorrow.
Gama

2004-04-01 12:08:03  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
Gama wrote:
"Gama wrote:
"ATK emain!"

This is an example of what Not to put for suggested locations.

Thanks G.
- Archeon

p.s. Ph34r my god-like Mod pow4h! :D"

Gama Again wrote:
"I was being sarcastic! jees ;)"

The great god Archeon cares not for your mortal sarcasm! The great god Archeon would decend from heaven to smite thee but the great god Archeon has burn his tounge on his morning coffee and as such still speaking with a lisp.

This is so much fun :D
Edited by Archeon on 2004-04-01 13:05:49
Kindar

2004-04-01 17:35:28  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
Can join along...is home next week from wednesday, due to easter holidays (can't wait!) :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Dalekon

2004-04-01 19:38:19  -  Re: Guild Photo Opp...
I can join any weekend and most evenings in the week

For location, Nottmoor! We got a Guild Keep let's immortalize the moment along with it :D
Archeon

2004-04-02 10:04:33  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Bump-ti-con-ti-toodle-roodle-flim-flam-foodle-majorbery-snozberry.

This is 'Ancient Spammer' for bump.
Skeggi

2004-04-02 11:47:28  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Archeon wrote:
"It’ll be sorted out when we do it, but as a general guideline Trolls & Norsemen & Ugly cat beasts will stand behind the Dwarfs & Kobolds."

So where are the medium sized blue guys with the pointy ears?

Thorarin

2004-04-02 13:35:43  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Skeggi wrote:
"So where are the medium sized blue guys with the pointy ears?"

Behind the trolls of course ;)
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-04-02 13:35:54
Archeon

2004-04-02 14:58:37  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
What Thor said, they're too ugly. No amount of lens re-enforcement would stop it from cracking.
Grinna

2004-04-02 15:53:07  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
I can come too ofc.. just been a little inactive the last couple of days, cuz i just got Need For Speed Underground.. damn that game rocks:)
Skeggi

2004-04-02 15:55:49  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Hey Grin, you're giving me epic back or what? ;p

Kindar

2004-04-02 22:10:18  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Just to be sure, but can't you skip it to Thursday? Im not sure when i arrive home from the barracks...and i would really like to end up on the picture, unless the camera lens can't help my poor looks on my norse warrior? :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-04-03 08:07:24  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Kindar wrote:
"Just to be sure, but can't you skip it to Thursday?"

Sorry mate, that would be the night of the Ph34r Raid (guild RvR) which starts at around 18:30cet so there wouldn't be much time before that to get this done.

Just drive really-really-really fast ;)
Skeggi

2004-04-03 11:22:13  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Hmm I'm not sure I can make it as well, my neeces birthday then I just noticed.

Archeon

2004-04-04 22:42:42  -  Re: [EVENT]Guild Photo – Wednesday 7th
Ok - from the looks of things people will have a tough time with Wednesday... So heres the new plan.

For Thursdays 'Ph34r' Raid we will meet Outside the guild house. Those who are there will all stand and look pretty, and depending on how that goes we'll see what happens next
1 2