Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Ph34r Raid - 1st April

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2004-03-25 23:53:04  -  Ph34r Raid - 1st April
After tonights Ph34r raid I think its safe to say that Emain RvR is definatly returning to some degree of normalcy. As such the Ph34r raids will return to being pure RvR hunts.

As such we will meet in Svausd Faste, there we will gather our forces and decide where to go (Typically this will be Emain).
It would be nice if people could be in Svausd Faste by 19:30(cet) / 18:30(gmt) (The Offical Start Time) - or atleast on their way. However, I will point out that as it is RvR we will always be in a position to take on new players throughout the night.
So if you can't make it that early simply come along later and ask to join. Making space isn't that tough when your not running FoTM gank groups :)

As this is RvR, and we do want to have some degree of sucsess the Level Requirement is 45+: Though we don't place a limit on what class you play. Be you Savage, Hunter, or even Thane.

Do remember though that raid sucsess is largly dependent on 'key' support classes (best example, Shamans) - yes, you might want to get that next Realm Level on your Warrior. But its unlikly you'll get that level if the group lacks proper support. Remember the old saying "There is no 'I' in Team"

Thats it, Hope to see you in Svasud. As per usual here are my badly editted 'ph34r' Screenshots hosted on my slow (but free) webhost.... But first, a small tribute to our 'beloved' GuildMaster Thorarin...

I noticed it while I was skimming through the shots i'd taken and I couldn't resist. King&Queen all in one, what would that be? A Keen? A Quing? I've probably gone over several lines I shouldn't have with this one but I honestly couldn't resist ^_^

Ph34r Raid Screenshots
Ph34r R4id 1: The Dun Ping-Pong Saga!
Ph34r R4id 2: The Downed Server Saga!
Ph34r R4id 3: The Big Claw Saga
Ph34r R4id 4: The Much Ph34r Saga
Ph34r Raid 5: The Return To 3main Saga
Elme

2004-03-26 07:07:00  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Sounds good to me, from now on ill be there every thursday :D

Dang now i dont have any excuse to get Elme to level 50 bugger!
Skeggi

2004-03-26 08:22:42  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
How about Shaniah, King and Queen of the rattling keyboard. Or Shaniah, King and Queen of the happy teeth.

Archeon

2004-03-26 08:56:03  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Skeggi wrote:
"How about Shaniah, King and Queen of the rattling keyboard. Or Shaniah, King and Queen of the happy teeth."

I was toying with: Shaniah "Righteous Fury" but I wasn't so sure about it. Poor Shan, Thor's got 2 nicknames and she has none :/
Idlefire

2004-03-30 20:02:57  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Ph34r raids are for winners!

That unfortunately leaves me out this coming Thursday, I have evening shifts this week, so no Emain.

- Idlefire Burnt, while we wait for Chain Lightning.
Thorarin

2004-04-02 02:57:24  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Nerf evening shifts :(
Well, the ph34r raid eventually turned into a non-fotm late night semi0stealth gank group, which worked pretty well and it was fun ;)

2004-04-02 06:52:28  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
NOW THAT FELT GOOD!

Boy that was a fun night, especially when all mids got wacked by those animists :D sure are a nasty class these days.

I guess i gotta level Elme to 50 so i can bring him instead of dying with arak all the time...

But he got his RP so he could get serenity which was the purpose of being there. So thanks to you all, still looking forward to next thursday :D

P.S. "lets NOT run up to ATK and die again"
*nudge skeggi*

sorry couldnt help it ;-)
Edited by Elme on 2004-04-02 06:53:58
Archeon

2004-04-02 08:19:34  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Sorry about having to leave btw, it was a pain but it was just one of those things you can't put off :/
Skeggi

2004-04-02 11:51:46  -  Re: Ph34r Raid - 1st April
Raghildur wrote:
"
P.S. "lets NOT run up to ATK and die again"
*nudge skeggi*"

Actually I farmed 10k earlier that day at ATK, so I figured it to be a good spot. But it isn't when an alb zerg moves out of it, so sorry for that =)

Oh and the Dynn not here saga turned eventually into: The TE Semi-Stealth Raid saga with 5 ppl pwning all saga 8)

Thanks to Jydan, Alorah, Dreggel and Lyseia for making this possible =)

For those who think: ooohh killing poor ickle solo alpha with 5: he was with a stealthzerg himself, we ganked em all. I was just the one who got alpha's kill ;p

Edited by Skeggi on 2004-04-05 09:18:49