Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » ML3 Raid - Friday

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2004-03-24 16:36:08  -  ML3 Raid - Friday
Not done by me, but details can be found here for those interested.

Those who have yet to do the prequest should know that it only applies for trials 3.2 and 3.5 - the others can do done without any quests.

The Subquests you need can aquired outside the Temple of Twilight from the Triton Treasure Hunter (Re: Ph34r Raid 4)

= = =

Quest for 3.2 details: Cure for Kepa
Kill Moughart. Spawns in Meso with 4 purple bodyguards. If you kill any of them they all die and you get quest credit.

The Spawn however, is random. When I did him we found him at the Naxos camp (eventually) - but he's been seen at the other Triton camps as well.

Moughart Sightings:
2k, 21k Meso.
4k, 16k Meso.
37k, 49k Meso.
44k, 20k Meso

= = =

Quest for 3.5 Details: Tasks for Antioos
You have to find a snake egg, sword, and a shaman necklace.

Egg can be found from a pregnant cobra outside of Moirai's chamber at loc 31k 19k. Gorgon Prowlers (which drop the sword) can also be found there

Trick to make the pregnant cobra spawn:
Basically clear the place out, but only kill SnakeKeepers when they have 3 snakes in tow. A preggy will eventually spawn (and I do mean eventually, its totally random when they do)

Shaman necklace comes from triton shamen outside the dungeon at each of the 3 factions in Meso. ~35k 5k

= = =

When you kill a Pregnant cobra everyone in the group (with the quest) gets an egg. So if you've got more than 1 group with you (recommended) you'll want to reform the groups. Have the 'Egg' group go for the P.Cobra and have everyone else take the adds.

Swords drop from Prowlers which can be done easily enough as long as you have one 'heavy' tank.

Shaman's reportedly need 4 people (though if your doing this all as one bit you can bring the group/groups from the egg) - their fairly common and everyone in the group that kills it gets the necklace.

Moughart is tricky, use /assist - you only need to kill One bodyguard and they all die. We used 2-3fg for this, but it could be done with less.

Anyway, just to let people who don't read FH as often as I do know :)
Edited by Archeon on 2004-03-24 16:37:59
Skeggi

2004-03-24 18:15:48  -  Re: ML3 Raid - Friday
Wanna get me a sword and an egg on teh way first? ;p

Oh, and which NPC should I talk to again?

Edited by Skeggi on 2004-03-24 18:16:05
Archeon

2004-03-24 19:27:09  -  Re: ML3 Raid - Friday
Skeggi wrote:
"Oh, and which NPC should I talk to again?"

Triton Treasure Hunter, He's 'inside' the dungeon - just before you zone in (he hides behind the archway in the cheeky blighter.

I don't mind helping, but we'll probably need some outside help for the Egg + Moughart.
Skeggi

2004-03-24 23:37:40  -  Re: ML3 Raid - Friday
Hmm I hope I can make it tho, my schedule is kinda shifting and very busy because my gf is moving.

Kindar

2004-03-25 17:59:25  -  Re: ML3 Raid - Friday
Depends on the time, but im getting TOA tomorrow...so i think i can help with some tanking :-P

Just gotta use some time to find my way around in the new areas :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Skeggi

2004-03-25 22:45:22  -  Re: ML3 Raid - Friday
Hmm I think I can't come 8((