Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Ph34r Raids - Thursdays

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages 1 2
Elme

2004-03-05 08:36:44  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Since toa came out, there arent that many people in emain. Perhaps we should make a ML group this upcoming thursday?

Any interested?
Thorarin

2004-03-07 02:32:01  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Grinna wrote:
"btw, thorarin and others.. skeggi if i remember right, how do you get those beautiful thingies at the buttom of your every post.. the ones that tell what lvl and so you are.. and can I get one?"

It's a signature image that's automatically updated each time character data is updated from XML data. I have a couple more for other forums as well ;)

Yeah you can have one, but it takes a while to set up and customize, and I need to make some changes to the system soon, so if you let me know what you want in it exactly, I'll do both at the same time.
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-03-07 02:32:36
Grinna

2004-03-09 17:35:53  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
One that shows name - class - rps - ml. Should display for... hmm... for all chars/alts higher than.. say 30.. or something lie that, on my acc.
Archeon

2004-03-10 17:48:14  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Question:

Are people still interested in RvR-raids. Understandably with TOA people still want to do X. Y. and Z. So RvR takes a back seat for the moment.

How would people feel about TOA hunts where-by we help each other out with things (e.g. Artifacts, ML steps, Quests, etc) - atleast on a temporary basis until Excal RvR kind of gets back to some resemblence of what it was.

I know lots of people have been doing this already, but its usually spur of the moment stuff and you can't always get the same number of people as you can by announcing such raids.

Anyway, just want to know if anyone would be interested in doing somthing along those lines. It would be a shame if the 'Ph34r' raids (i'd change the name, but i've just gotten so attached to the word if you hadn't noticed :D) kind of fell into obscurity after we started off so well.
Skeggi

2004-03-10 21:20:58  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Yup, let's do some ToA hunts for a while. Can do this 2 times a week imo tuesdays and thursdays or something imo.

I'm up for it, reeeally want that cyclop's shield and guard of valor and teh ubercloak and all =) oh and perhaps we can do some TE ML raids? (could be difficult if everyone has a different ML already, but I still have a 50 char needing ML1 so...)

Elme

2004-03-11 06:55:19  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Elme reporting in! ( and for the not so clever ones, that meant i was ready and willing to do the toa/raid/ML/artifact-thingies)
Edited by Elme on 2004-03-11 06:58:33
Archeon

2004-03-12 11:08:01  -  Re: Ph34r Raids - Thursdays
Was more a sort of Iri led thing last night, but what the hell? I made a ph34r picture anyway. Shame my host isn't working atm. But ph34r n0t! I will host it ;P

(This is my favourite one so far ^_^)
Edited by Archeon on 2004-03-12 11:08:44
1 2