Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » emissary quest

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Groshdar New Messages  
Groshdar

2004-02-19 16:36:43  -  emissary quest
(ooc, I see that U like in character roleplay, from the description on the forum so here goes)

It is with a certain pleasure that I enroll in this Guild and accept the emissary quest.

I have read and understood most of the rules, the rest I will ask about. But I do have another request though, and that is to wait with the emissary quest.
(ooc, Im going on a holliday and will be back 21. march)

I do hope this is acceptable?
Again thank you all for your acceptance of my person in this gloriously Guild.

With kind regards

Groshdar
Runner of Tiwaz's Emissaries
Archeon

2004-02-19 16:59:48  -  Re: emissary quest
No rush as far as i know, any officer says any different and i'l bash 'um with a rock till they change their mind.

And no, we arn't a roleplaying guild in a strictest sense. Though if i catch you online i'l treat you to my roleplaying '1337' :D
Dalekon

2004-02-19 17:33:23  -  Re: emissary quest
The emmisary quest is the ultimate goal of all runners we got :) Once completed you will be a full member of the guild, but you can do it any time you wish and are surtain you won't want to switch to another guild for some reason.

PS for Arch, 1337 is hard to read!!
Skeggi

2004-02-20 00:09:24  -  Re: emissary quest
I think Boulderic was runner for over a year.

Thorarin

2004-02-20 02:51:51  -  Re: emissary quest
Boulderic must be record holder yeah, of course he shows of rather intermittently ;)
No problem at all to wait with the quest if that suits you better. Of course if you plan to not be online for several weeks a note like this one on the forums is appreciated, so people know what to expect.

Have a nice holiday :)
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-02-20 02:53:58