Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Sorry for not telling about my leaving.

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Shockwave New Messages  
Shockwave

2004-02-11 00:39:44  -  Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
Hi all you fine Tiwaz ppl. Im real sorry for not telling my suddenly guild changing.
But i felt that i wanted somthing more from the guild, and diddnt get it. The ppl in tiwaz are great but they are a bit slow. I wanted some more action but i belive tiwaz is abit smal. (No offens you are great ppl.)

I tryed to start some xp/item/keep raids but mostly the hig lvl chars were occupied so i went tierd of waiting and left. my opinnion is that the hig lvl player shold help the low lvl players more.

(Ambush i still think that you are the nicest player online u helped me alot tnx to you to rageidi)
Elme

2004-02-11 07:28:40  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
hmmmm well kinda proves the points ive been talking about the last few days...

(Elme here if you hadnt guessed) ;-)

An now i can hear all the highlevels say:

"ARRANGE SOME THEN!! we will be happy to join!"

But its kinda hard to arrange something when you still feel kinda n00bish, people talking about TG raids and you dont even know where, what this TG is...
Edited by Elme on 2004-02-11 08:08:20
Falldorn

2004-02-11 07:41:14  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
:-(

Sad to hear that, but I must say I agree with Shockwave. This is more or less how I've been feeling for some time. Either we do something about it - or I might go the same way as Shockwave.

But the way I see it, we need more highlevel peeps interested in helping lower levels. Arrange raids, exp hunts, sealfarming. Im beginning to have a char that can help out in these things, but its not really enough. Besides, I dont know midgard well enough if you ask me :)

2004-02-11 09:28:32  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
Well as I see it, Tiwaz is a good guild with a reasonable number of people. Just not all people have a level 50. Yet. When all these people reach level 50 we could do something together again. If you're main is a stealther: we already have stealth-RvR planned. Normal RvR will be a bit harder to make a TE only group, but we can always make half a GG, and raids, well if you're up to organizing tell us 8) If you don't want to organize the raid itself, you can always look for raids and organize a TE group for that raid.

Very sorry to see you and Thadoc leave...but tbh I'm kinda getting used to it...same reasons as well.

Thorarin

2004-02-11 12:57:16  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
Shockwave, in your case I can't say I agree on high levels needing to help you more. The amount of help you received in levelling is significant. PL'ing at Yar/Lair with Thadoc, AFK leeching in Iarnvidiur with Ralgedi, Jerelyn and myself. I agree with the idea of helping lower levels, but to be honest I don't think you should be the one complaining.

I wish you good luck in White Rose though, they're certainly a lot bigger than us, maybe you will find what you're looking for there.

As for the others.. like I already said I'll be happy to help out in in groups if I can make a difference, but Tiwaz has 14 (!) level 41-46 characters at the moment, surely it would be possible to make a solid basis for a group from there? I'll try to keep my eyes open for opportunities as well, but my Thane isn't exactly an uber PL l33t exp pharming machine. We can try and have a little fun at least :)

As for organising TG raids, I leave that to Archeon ;)
I don't know the dungeon and it's mobs well enough to be doing that sort of thing. In fact only a handful of people in the entire realm actually organise such raids from time to time, and to be honest only half of those actually know what they are doing. Unfortunately Archeon's computer is still not repaired, but hopefully he'll organise a raid when he gets back.

Don't expect great XP on a TG raid though, you will probably die more than once. You will still gain some exp, but it's mostly just fun to explore the dungeon if you're not level 50 yet :)

I don't know how many people you need for the first couple of Master Level steps, but you're welcome to join when we do them of course, the level requirement for the first ML is 45 or 40 (it was lowered in some patch I believe)
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-02-11 12:57:45
Shockwave

2004-02-11 19:23:57  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
|| Shockwave, in your case I can't say I agree on high levels needing to help you more. The amount of help you received in levelling is significant. PL'ing at Yar/Lair with Thadoc, AFK leeching in Iarnvidiur with Ralgedi, Jerelyn and myself. I agree with the idea of helping lower levels, but to be honest I don't think you should be the one complaining. ||

Yea i have pl from lvl 40 - 50. Thadoc is helping me alot.. and im going to help him when i ding 50. Thadoc/sm is my friend and we are playing alot. Btw we were on 1 xp raid the entire 1,5 months i was i tiwaz. In Wr i can join a raid almost every day..

Sorry thor i forgot to thank you.. You are a nice guy
Kindar

2004-02-13 17:44:53  -  Re: Sorry for not telling about my leaving.
I could never complain about the activity in TE, since i was prolly one of the quiet too :-P We might be slow, but its mainly cause most of us are partly afk cause of crafting.
I barely had to know you before i quitted, but i was always game for anything that was arranged unless i wasent busy in real life (yeah right :-P) or something ingame.

TE is small, but a friendly guild. I can understand you want more people around you, so you join bigger guilds to see more online during your gaming time. But i've always been good at starting adventures or something hazardeuz on my own, so really never been bored :-P

Good luck in your new guild, Shock :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*