Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Spy!!

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Skeggi New Messages  
Skeggi

2004-01-21 12:03:54  -  Spy!!
Some of you know I encountered an Albion spy in Midgard, I'll post a screenie here. This screenie shows Mokey, a level 9 savage from Brotherhood of Midgard, but a search today on duskwave.com gave the results of a level 10 savage, now in Purple Warriors. We must see to it that the PW GM knows this, and also report this person to GOA. I haven't done that yet, cuz I don't know really how, and I don't know if by any chance Jer has already done this.

THIS PERSON MAY NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO ANY ALLIANCE CHAT

Also I'd like to see him banned...for his ignorence and stupidity alone I woulnd't want him in Midgard, but he's a spy as well...

/edit Oooh and in the background you can see Shockwave's grave! ;p

/edit The top line reads that I examined Kiskja, I checked stats on Kiskja on duskwave, and it's a Paladin...

/edit The first screenie I took, which I will now also post shows I examine "Copyright" also a Paladin. There was one other alb, but that was a caster. So this means one of these pallies has a spy in Midgard. Is there a possibility we can have the right one banned?

Edited by Skeggi on 2004-01-21 12:22:08
Kindar

2004-01-21 15:48:42  -  Re: Spy!!
Seriously i hope they have him banned. I can't stand it people have to be spies, just to play the game. Same with spies checking on relic raids...sigh. Daoc turned tooooo leet, which destroys the fun very badly :-(

Rvr is annoying and people with bbs or bad attitudes even kill pve sometimes.
Time to move on as i did, just waiting for WoW. Or Mythic start to change huge parts of the game.
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Thorarin

2004-01-21 19:11:26  -  Re: Spy!!
There's always been people with bad attitudes, and I suspect there always will be. It's just that with buffbots it's more evident :(
I've reported the guy to GOA. Since they rarely give any information about the following investigation and possible sanctions I can't tell you more than that.
Edited by Thorarin on 2004-01-21 19:12:35
Elme

2004-01-22 08:51:35  -  Re: Spy!!
I hope they fry his ass....

And for all the cheating and people being morons, i still think this is one of the best places i have ever played at.

I have played at better places, but this was years ago, afraid i see more youngster wrecking havoc and having no manners at ALL!

So all in all i still like DAOC, guess being in a great guild helps alot too tough :D

Archeon

2004-01-22 10:37:43  -  Re: Spy!!
Laughed at the bit where he claimed to be a good spy, the first rule of spying is to not let anyone know your a spy. What a Melon. ^_^
Elme

2004-01-26 08:01:01  -  Re: Spy!!
Maybe he meant good as in opposit of evil ;-)

String him up!