Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Daoc account terminated.

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Kindar New Messages  
Kindar

2004-01-17 11:04:01  -  Daoc account terminated.
Yes..the little mail you get from GOA about your account haven't been payed. This time im gonna keep it that way.

As most of you know, im joining the army the 2nd february and im looking forward to it :-)
With all the time i gotta use in there, i wont find any free spots to play daoc.
Maybe i'll activate my account once in a while, if we have some kind of vacation....or maybe i drop by to check out how TOA is going to effect the game.

I really enjoued my time in daoc from the first day i created my gimpy warrior :-P
With just a little game experience from Rayc, i started my adventure in Vasudheim.
As i attained my 4th lvl, a female healer invited me to her guild. I accepted and was a member of Order of Cyric.

Was pretty many people in there, so i wasen't bored by being alone with the tough 5th lvl soloing :-P
The lvls passed and i made good friends, including one of the best xping her savage hard and hitting 50 way before me. The savage was named Iri ^^

As i was standing the final lvls in lair to get my 50, i was nearly going to sleep every time :-P Although in the end i got my last lvl...and i was damn happy. Next step was the get my shining armour, making my warrior look like a god...the epic armor.

As time passed, our GM in OoC went inactive. People started to wonder what happend. In nearly 2 months we didn't see the shadow of our GM and people started to leave. I tried to encourage people to stay, but others had good offers to join better guilds.
Iri had left OoC a while before GM went inactive...cause she and the GM was often arguing about stuff.

In the end i left the guild aswell, with just a few active members left. I told em to leave aswell, to seek a better trusting guild.
One day when i was fooling a bit around in Varulvhamn, i met a healer and a shaman. They asked me to join their small guild which they and 6 other friends made. The guild was named Agoris.

I joined em for a while...this was the time when i rvred quite a bit, since they mainly was a rvr guild.
The guild turned inactive aswell, and i ran around beeing pretty bored :-P
1 day in Jordheim, while i was crafting...a healer asked for armour to be better protected. I ran to Haggerfel and started to gather materials.
The healer was named Nunnan :-P

I helped Nunnan once in the while with a few things. She wanted to go to H in malmo one day, but didn't knew the way. I showed her the way....while she started to beg me to join her guild. I joined the guild TE :-P
I knew about the guild before, since Rayc and Find/Dwy are real life friends om mine.

Ever since time evolved...i turned lgm AC, sold my epic armor :-/ and got SC armor.

Big thanks to you all in Tiwaz! Really been the guild i felt home at....to craft and be friendly :-)

Good cheers for: Archeon, Jerelyn, Thorarin, Shaniah, Gama, Skeggi and Khrin/Iri for supporting me and annoying me :-P

I wont leave you all entirely thou :-) I'll still be logged in at mirc to check on you. Else you can expect to find me in World of Warcraft....when its released :-P

Warrior signing out. /salute :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2004-01-17 11:08:55  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
You'll be missed Kindar, enjoy the navy - just make sure you don't drop the soap or anything :P
Thorarin

2004-01-20 00:59:05  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
It has been a pleasure having you in the guild Kindy.
I hope you'll have a nice time in the army thing :)

See you around, maybe even in WoW ;-)

2004-01-21 12:31:56  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Booohooohoooo!
<sob>

Falldorn

2004-01-30 11:01:16  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Good luck in the army - as a legendary armorcrafter Im sure you'll be well protected ;)

Drop a line how World of Warcraft turns out - been thinking of trying that too. Would be nice to have some 'inside knowledge' if I start. (for now daoc is more than enough for me though)

2004-01-30 12:07:51  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Falldorn wrote:
"Good luck in the army - as a legendary armorcrafter Im sure you'll be well protected ;)

Drop a line how World of Warcraft turns out - been thinking of trying that too. Would be nice to have some 'inside knowledge' if I start. (for now daoc is more than enough for me though)"

Check out the WoW thread i made. It has a good link about some info known about WoW so far :-) US beta testing is soon going to start too btw ^^
Agreiloth

2004-02-05 20:48:50  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Yeah Good luck Kindy!

We can allways play some WC3 though only if its you against the rest of TE ;).

Have fun, I know it will be! At times you will hate it but in the end when its all over you'll be glad you did it ;-).

At least that was how I felt about it....

Cya on IRC!

2004-02-10 09:50:15  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Yup it's february now. Kindar's crouching all over Denmark in a hot green suit shooting blanks =)

Thorarin

2004-02-10 21:06:59  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Or so he claims... we all know he's really enjoying the fresh sea breeze as we speak :)

2004-02-13 17:49:49  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Thorarin wrote:
"Or so he claims... we all know he's really enjoying the fresh sea breeze as we speak :)"

<pulls forth his mighty diging tool and hit Thorarin in the face!>

Im not in the navy dammit! And we don't start out with crawling around in mud in the start...we have tried shooting some blanks. We use german weapons...Heckler and Kock gun. Pretty nasty :-P
Thorarin

2004-02-14 01:21:42  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Cock gun? Are you sure that's a brand and not part of the instruction? ;)

2004-02-14 21:50:29  -  Re: Daoc account terminated.
Kindar wrote:
"...we have tried shooting some blanks."

You tried? You mean you didn't succeed? Pretty lousy navy imo ;p