Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Time to retire...

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Hagart New Messages  
Hagart

2003-10-18 17:26:04  -  Time to retire...
i'm really sad to say that this is the end for my adventures in DAOC, me stopping has nothing to do with anything or anyone, pretty much everyone ive meet in DAoC has been really nice ppl, and wanna say a big thx to everyone in TE, i had a really great time and u all contributed to giving me a really good time, and i'd espsially like to thx Thor for be so nice and makeing me my 99% plus for the times i helped me when i got stuck in SI , and to all the rest of u guys also a really big thx, for being so nice to me and being so helpful with my Quests and in every other way too...
The reason i'm retireing is because my Brother and 6 other of my best friends all have started playing SWG and they do that pretty much every day from around 15.00 till they drop, so, how much time does that leave me with to play pretty much nothing, since i like to sleep till around 12 or 11, so then i'd have like 2½-3 hours of paly time during the most boring time in the game, and i'm not gonna pay for that so...
i'll never forget u guys.
P.S i'll still be able to keep an eye on u now and then since some of my irl friends still play the game.

yours truly Hagart BloodBeard, the dwarf who constantly perpetuating from the day before=)

Good luck to u all and have fun=)

2003-10-18 23:57:52  -  Re: Time to retire...

have fun Hagart whatever you´ll do!

Kallio gives you a firm salute!

Ps. Can I have all your stuff? ;)

PPS. NOt nice to see you go :(
Archeon

2003-10-19 10:03:04  -  Re: Time to retire...
Toodles Hagart enjoy SWG, don't suppose you wanna give me that shield before you leave fully do you? ^_^
Hagart

2003-10-19 21:52:04  -  Re: Time to retire...
Doh...soz m8 forgot about that, i gave all my low stuff to one of my irl friends called Kenchi, i dunno if u can catch him before he salvages it all

2003-10-19 22:44:18  -  Re: Time to retire...
Np, i was considering rolling a Skald anyway so if i do i can get it that way (if not still plenty of peopel in the guild i can Harass :D)
Kindar

2003-10-20 03:27:33  -  Re: Time to retire...
Awww...the sad fate of many daoc players... :-/

I wish you good luck in rl and enjoy SWG :-)
I kinda understand to get away from daoc and try something new :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Kindar

2003-10-20 03:28:32  -  Re: Time to retire...
Archeon wrote:
"Np, i was considering rolling a Skald anyway so if i do i can get it that way (if not still plenty of peopel in the guild i can Harass :D)"

Sure can Arch...think im gonna cap my berz soon in Thid. Then i'll get him to 30 and do the quest...should get the shield then :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Hagart

2003-10-20 16:03:34  -  Re: Time to retire...
Well....That certainly was not a pleasnt experince, today i deleted all my Chars, i wasn't able to delete my subscribtion so i'll just allow it to expire, and see what happend, anyhow i've also deleted the game, to free more disc space for my self later sicnce i considering to buy SWG even before i get my comp, and just play it a little now and then, and to make sure noone steals the name i'm gonna give my Bounty Hunter, and so i dont get too far behind the rest of my friends, since my brother is almost already master architect and master rifle man, and his friend is novice Commando, the rest of them started last friday, so they're not that far yet.
well like i said above, i'll still be able to say hi to u guys now and then, since 3 of my m8s are still playing DAoC, and not to mention Bulwye and Arco/Beowulf my 2 old GMs, which i'll be spending alot of time with when i join the Danish Royal Lifeguard this december, in Copenhagen, where they both live so, i'll keep in touch, trust me, and i'll still be keeping and eye on the Forums, so dont despair=)
keep it cool!

Hagart

2003-10-23 07:30:17  -  Re: Time to retire...
Well when you have tried out SWG please let us know what its luke (like) :D

Looked at it at looks kinda cool, but looks is defenately NOT all...

So we want a review later on.

And btw good luck in the "unævnelig" :D