Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Where Would You Like To Hunt...

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2003-08-25 08:27:11  -  Where Would You Like To Hunt...
Like the title says, where would you like to go on a Hunt? Is there any area you'd like to explore, but never had the chance because you'd need a group to go there?

Is there an area of Midgard (or even one of the other realms) that you'd specifically like to hunt maybe because a certain item for your SC template drops there? In any case, leave where you want to go here and i'l see if it would be possible ^_^
Kindar

2003-08-25 09:36:38  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
I never had a chance to explore much of Iarnduvar's Lair. I was only a brief time down there to solve the Catla's Downfall quest.
Is there anything special down there...like bosses from TH or DF?

Mostly since i got SI, i've never been able to wander many places. Hmm...i remember this place in Grip Mountains. Many redcap things are outside a huge fort builded inside a mountain wall. Hard to get in there. Would be a cool place to look at too :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2003-08-25 13:20:14  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
As far as i know Iarnduvar's Lair doesn't have any super-high lvl boss mobs. There are however 3-4 named/high lvl mobs.

As for that redcap fort place, yeah i've been there. It would be interesting to see whats actually there ^_^
Dalekon

2003-08-25 21:39:28  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
The dungeon I really like to explore is Dodens Gruva :D

Just because i've never been way down ;)
Murderous

2003-08-25 22:25:46  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
I would like to explore Tuscarian Glacier a bit more. Have been on 2 hunts there. But we did the council. Thats all i have seen in there actually. And Lairnwood Lair would be fun =) And i sure would love to see more of Trollheim also. Well anyplace is ok by me as long as it is fun =)

2003-08-26 11:36:55  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
Rather TH, Iarn is quite small and doesn't have any worthwhile items to, how ever i'd like to go there too to do teh Catla quest, but as some of u know, i cant because of some problems i have with Iarnwood and certain other zones in the game so...

2003-08-27 01:02:21  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
Ahh...yeah. You had some lag or something? Well...whenever Goa got time to reopen the sub page, i'd gladly help you with it. Is it possible you can stick on me and we go there?
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Edited by Kindar on 2003-08-27 01:02:41
Archeon

2003-08-27 08:24:32  -  Re: Where Would You Like To Hunt...
Hehe, currently working on a Tiwaz TG group (we have the healers, i'm currently trying to lvl a Summon spec SM. Might be easier if i reroll, spec him Supp then respec at 40 though.