Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Small presentation.

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Murderous New Messages  
Murderous

2003-08-19 04:28:27  -  Small presentation.
Hello to you all iam the new guy and iam here because Gryrith invited me to talk to Thorarin about joining TE. And so i did and here iam. I have played DAoC since beta but not in Midgard that much. In beta i played in Midgard though, my first char was a thane. Then i moved to Albion in retail and played there til end of may this year. Since then i have had a long break. And now iam back again, but now in midgard at full throttle =) I did take over this account from a friend that has quit the game. I did that 4 weeks ago, and i have leveled a Bonedancer to level 46 in that time. On the account is a level 50 thane also that is named Felakin. I keept him to continue on the Alchemy there he has 6xx something now. And i look forward to get to know the peeps in the guild =) A little bit about myself, my real name is Peter and iam 32 years old. I live in Sweden and are at the time unemplyed, i will start to study again January next year. What more is it to say really. Hmm iam a curios fellow and i like to explore alot. And i love to take on challenges of all sorts, crafting is something i try to work on but all depends on how much money i have to spend =) I like to read books, listen to Psytrance, GOA, House, Acid and alot of other various music styles. I also design webpages as a hobbie more then as a professional, though iam a certified webdesigner. Iam single and a dedicated gamer, love MMORPG's been around in this genre since Ultima Online, and i also have participated in many beta tests of online games, a few among them are Mimesis online, Everquest, Lineage: The bloodpledge, Planeshift, Neocron, Fung Wan Online, Star Wars Galaxies. And iam signed up for a few other comming MMORPG's like Dragon Empires and Light and Dark. I also Play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Nomad Soul and Enclave. and when i dont play games on my comp i play Chinese board games like Shogi(Japanese chess) and GO, i was playing in my first team tournament in Shogi this summer it was in the Swedish Masters this summer, was real fun to participate. Though we did not win any game =) And i also go to cafe's alot and drink coffee and read books, relax with friends over a game of pool or going to some nice rave party in the wods =) Yep iam a raver to the core of my body. If there is anything else you wonder abou me just ask and i will to reply asap =) see yaa ingame.

2003-08-19 09:55:24  -  Re: Small presentation.
You sound like a nice bloke m8 ^^

Nunnan

2003-08-19 13:31:46  -  Re: Small presentation.
"listen to Psytrance, GOA, House, Acid and alot of other various music styles."

How da hell can u listen to GOA? only ting they do is crap, exept for that cool tournament i nisse's lair.. screw GOA!

:P anyways, here i am... Take it or leave it, Nunnan..

Välkommen till vårat "Guild" .. ;)

2003-08-19 17:06:25  -  Re: Small presentation.
Welcome!

That's really all I the welcome words I can think of at the moment... :( Hope it's good enough ;)

Else:

A Warm And Happy Welcome!

Much better ain't it :)
Kindar

2003-08-20 05:00:26  -  Re: Small presentation.
A nice presentation Murderous :-)

Quite a few mmorpgs you have played...most have taken some time :-) You going to try WoW later? :-P

Ohh...i forgot...welcome to TE, mate :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Falldorn

2003-08-20 10:40:12  -  Re: Small presentation.
Welcome to Tiwaz mate :D

2003-08-20 13:17:44  -  Re: Small presentation.
Welcome Murderous :) nice having more experienced mmorpg player in the guild :)
hope you will enjoy Tiwaz :)

-Jerelyn

2003-08-20 20:23:34  -  Re: Small presentation.
Thanks for the welcome everyone =) and Kindar i think i will skip WoW, what i read about it does not tempt me to play the game, but i will see what people write about it when it is released properly =)

2003-08-21 23:39:35  -  Re: Small presentation.
Aww...what a pity to hear :-/ Even Thor is against WoW...or should i say Blizzard ^^
I just like the Warcraft universe....but also cause most of WoW is looking to be questing and exploring. I like that :-) Even the battles look cool, quick attack speed and MANY weapons :-)
Can't wait to fly around on the griffons...although you can't control em :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*