Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » TG Raid, Sunday 17th of August (15:00CET, 14:00GMT)

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2003-08-14 11:39:14  -  TG Raid, Sunday 17th of August (15:00CET, 14:00GMT)
Ok - i'm over my TGphobia. Strictly back to basics with this one. Show up, you can come. Theres no limit on the number of people. Rules are my tried and true...

= = = = = = = = = = =
Raid Rules,

1. When asked too do something please do it without question, there is always a good reason for an order too be given. Even if you cannot always see why straight away

2. No vicious language of any variety will be tolerated in the chat group, if you want to make a comment about somebody or insult them send them a private message don’t bring your slander to the public chat group.

3. All items dropped will be handed too the raid leader once they’ve been picked up. Drops are classed as: Weapons, Shields, Armour parts, Jewellery, Tinticures, And Weapon Dyes

4. Please be aware, running more than one account on a raid is unacceptable. There have been a number of cases where people have tried to use 2 or more accounts to gain an unfair advantage in lotto’s. This will not be tolerated and anyone found to be running 2 accounts will be Banned from the lotto.

5. Any peoples found in breech of the rules will firstly be given a warning, if said person continues to break the rules after the warning he will be given a –10 demodifer on his/her lotto roll.

Raid Lotto Rules,

1. The first 'Round' of the lotto will be limited to level 50 characters (i feel this is fair because the items dropped in TG are all lvl 50/51 drops, thus most useful to level 50 characters). Rounds after the first one will be open to all characters who attended, regardless of level.

2. You may only roll for an item providing you have an ‘Alt’ character who is level 50, or you can use the item yourself.

3. All items will be macro’d during the hunt and items will be spammed at the start of the lotto once to make sure everyone can see what is on offer.

4. The lottery follows the ‘one way ticket’ system. You are allowed to roll once per round* of lottoing, Regardless of whether you win or lose.

5. If your lucky enough to win an item you cannot roll in any other rounds. PERIOD! There will be no exceptions made for this rule. (so basically you can only win at most, ONE drop per hunt)

6. The first Two rounds of the lottery will be restricted to classes capable of using the item. If any further rounds after that items will be considered ‘Free Game’ to all.

7. In the event more than one item of the same type drops the highest lottery rolls will win one of the items each (for example, if 3 weapon enamels drop the 3 highest rolls will win one each)

8. If you need to leave the hunt early and want somebody else to roll for you make sure you inform the raid leader before you leave. Lotto rolls on somebody elses behalf will not be Valid if I have not be previously informed of them.

9. All the items collected via this raid will be going back to the people that poured their blood, swear and tears into.

10. All lotto’s will be held In Svausd Faste – On the Mularn side directly after the lotto.

* = A round being defined as the time it takes to go through every one item collected on the hunt once.
= = = = = = = = =

Since its an open realm theres no pressure to form a guild group, but it would be nice if we could get 1-2 people together ^_^
Kindar

2003-08-14 18:48:05  -  Re: TG Raid, Sunday 17th of August (15:00CET, 14:00GMT)
Im going to be there :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*