Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Barbaric leaving... :)

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Barbaric New Messages  
Barbaric

2003-08-13 14:19:12  -  Barbaric leaving... :)
ello.. im leaving with barbaric to join CE.

This is _ONLY_ because of the hate and crap ive taken from been playing in random rvr grps and im quite sick of it now. As all i do with Barbaric is to rvr in grps (dont even solo anymore cuz its friggin impossible).

i wont leave with my alt Boneavelli if im allowed to stay, as i never made him to be running around in a fg+.

Hope this wont result in hostillity from u. Know alot of players who left TE to join up with rvr grps and i also tried to get a regular rvr grp going but we only had 4 people over 1month to sign in :)

All rvr guilds out there wont be as good as tiwaz was socially, and i noticed this by using buffbots from NP and RG (the way they adressed each other wasent.. ehmm.. friendly all the time.)
Eek - 42 BD
Ananwan - 25 Wizard
Arrw - 25 ValeWalker
Edited by Barbaric on 2003-08-14 12:21:51
Kindar

2003-08-13 16:55:29  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Traitor! Mass rude spam coming up ^^ :-P
Nah...just joking. Have fun in CE and kill a few albs for me :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Falldorn

2003-08-18 08:26:48  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Happy hunting Barbaric :)

2003-08-19 09:57:38  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Well it's a bit of a problem, most people who left TE is because of this reason. If they'd just stay, there would be TE rvr groups...by leaving this becomes impossible :/

Kallio

2003-08-28 06:35:36  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Well it's a bit of a problem, most people who left TE is because of this reason. If they'd just stay, there would be TE rvr groups...by leaving this becomes impossible :/

I disagree,

even if everyoen that left to joion another guild would´ve stayed TE still wouldn´t have proper RvR groups. The reason is lack of classes needed in present RvR.

If we talk about thsoe that quit the game that´s a totally another thing... Or those that went to hib.

Grilf, Villy, Gjefnal, Thorden, Drolin, Qaari, Find, Jyty... am I missing someone here?

Old times in RvR were fun, much more than anything nowdays. Ralg can prolly remember his and zordos "to RR5" competition and our daily FS visits =)
Elme

2003-08-28 06:42:55  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Well as being somewhat quite new to guild, i prolly shouldnt bug around too much in this matter.

But couldnt we make a list of what classes we lacked for these group?

Im currently leveling my main a skald level 35... and im looking SOOOOoooo much forward to doind RvsR.

If there is plenty of skalds for RvsR lemmi know so i can start levelig another class that is needed for RvsR???
Kindar

2003-08-28 07:41:44  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Imo TE lack tanks....we got way too many support classes, but we play the classes we like, right? You are doing fine by lvling your skald, Ragh :-) Skalds are always wanted in rvr, and we don't have many of them in TE. So far the only lvl 50 skald i know is Mor....or has Dalekon dinged 50? :-)

Skalds are too a nice class to play when are experinced in rvr. Try at all costs to stay as long as you can in bgs with a char.

I can't come up with what else of classes we lack, but i think we need more people who are willing to play a tank. I would like to play my shammie in rvr when he is 50, but hack n slash is the best :-)
Elme

2003-08-28 12:42:23  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
MUHAHAHAH well perfect for me! i love playing my skald, for now he is in bg3, and when i get a lil tired of that i work on Tandgnost my level 22 warrior so i guess im gonna fit right in! :D
Archeon

2003-08-28 16:49:07  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
You forget Jerelyn, but she gets all resentful when you say things like

'Oi! Taxi, turn the speed on'

or

'speed, no!!'

or

'Speed, gogogog'

Stuff like that, cant think why ^_^
Jerelyn

2003-08-28 20:41:58  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
BUFF ME THIS BUFF ME THAT, can be annoying too, can't it Archeon? ;)

-Jerelyn

2003-08-28 22:09:27  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Only when your a Shaman, and only pre-1.62. I remember

'End'

'Need End'

'Givf End'

'Ends gone'

and all the other ways people said it. GAH! Hated it, one of the few advantages Conc based end has over timer based.
Jerelyn

2003-08-29 06:09:23  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
well as some of you might have noticed. If i'm in group with one of those "i-rule-RvR-and-this-frontier-so-go-stfu-rr3-noob-i'm-too-1337-to-worthy-you-my-time-therefore-i'm-barking-orders-so-you-can-understand-them-rr3-noob" for example Wrathofsauron.. i tend to get annoying.. very very very annoying.. that means.. when wrathofiowneverything barks: "SPEEEEEEEEEED STIIIIICK SPRIIIIIIIIIINT" woops.. Jerelyn lost stick.. and forgot to sprint.. and where is it now the little red speed button is?! hmm.. mush be gone.. then i start a niiiice little discussion about groupleadership, and "the world ain't spinning around you mistah" and annoys the fuck out of the guys so he ends up kicking me out from the group for no other reason than ME telling HIM to learn how to play the game ;)

anyways.. this is the main reason i hate hate HATE!!! grouping with smartass RvR-Guild poeple and those "I-rule-this-fucking-game-so-OBEY-people!"

so then Jerelyn is a free Girl in the frontier again.. nice being allowed to lose stick, forget to sprint, and generally being "not-so-leet" in tiwaz RvR-groups, with your mates near to help you kick some butt :)

-Jerelyn
Edited by Jerelyn on 2003-08-29 06:12:04
Kindar

2003-08-29 18:43:32  -  Re: Barbaric leaving... :)
Then you are always welcome to stick to me in the frontiers :-P I always tend to run into full grps....thats not leadership, but more like fun sometimes :-P

I've been in some of the "leet" grps, but most fail to do what they think is leet. So better to join a random grp..if you die and people don't leave, then you normally learned what was wrong. Around 3 times in a row and you start to do fine :-)