Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » The Five Day TG Raid!

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2003-07-20 22:40:23  -  The Five Day TG Raid!
Ok, its time to put my dream into action.

To give a little idea of how super cool these raids will be refer to this
If you can't be assed to read it all heres a basic summary, over a period of 5 days we will be doing 5 raids. 4 of these raids will use 4fg, the final will use 8fg and make an attempt on the queen and king. *

Now all the items gathered will be polled together, and i worked out that if on an average 4fg raid you get 12 items, and on an average 8fg raid you get 21. Then over the 5 day period there should be enough drops so that everyone that participated will receieve an item!!
* = Please note, there will be 6 guild group and 2 random each will raid TG atleast twice before the final hunt.

...So, the first 8 people to pleade their alligence to the hunt which offers just about the best odds on getting an item sign up here :)

Please Note -

These hunts will (if all goes to planned) on...

28th of July
29th of July
31st of July
1st of August
3rd of August - Final 8fg Blitzkeirg into TG

The way i'l be setting this up will be that groups can sign up to any day that is convenient for them. Excluding the 3rd of august which is a complusery attendance.

So please, sign up - and if there are any days you are unable to attend please tell me otherwise i'l assume your avalible on all those days and setup the Tiwaz rota based on my preference (please note, while i'l be running the TG raids each night you will only have to come twice during the week and on Sunday, no more)

I havn't ironed out the lotto details (obviously for somthing this big i need to give it some thought) but you will be allowed to roll for any lvl 50 alt and you will be allowed to roll if you attend (guild lvl req - lvl 40, Random group lvl 45)

TE Group

1. Archeon - Healer lvl 50
2. Kindar - Warrior lvl 50
3. Snufflisa - Shaman lvl <XX>
4. Nunnan - Healer lvl <XX>
5. Alorah - Bonedancer lvl 40
6. Thorarin - Thane lvl 50
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-24 16:02:20
Horned

2003-07-20 22:53:42  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Surly looks nice arch count me in if i cane make it what time is all the raids .. i will bring my shammy if its okay ..... lvl 42 ½ atm .... but post the time

2003-07-20 23:01:36  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Lol, sorry.

6:45pm (Gmt)
7:45pm (Cet)

Btw - should i assume you could attend on any of those days? or do you have any preferences?
Snufflisa

2003-07-20 23:03:49  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Sign me up!

//Snufflisa
Archeon

2003-07-20 23:13:31  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Atm it looks like we'l have all the support classes we'l need Horned. I mean obviously if you really want to bring your shammy i won't stop you.

However, i've got to take into account that not everyone has more than 1 lvl 40 character.

EDIT - Please note, if you don't say otherwise i will assume your able to attend on any 2 of the days stated (plus Sunday) and will arrange the dates TE hunts arround those who stated... it.
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-21 00:10:52
Nunnan

2003-07-21 09:58:17  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
uhm... yey.. gonna have to talk with snuff about which days we'll join ......

Sign me up. but i hate it.. soon 50 and now a lvl 40 can get item... BULLOCKS

2003-07-21 12:40:45  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
The group is currently half full, so i'm going to take that as a sign we'l get the 8 needed. So i'm going to go ahead and publicly announce this hunt.

Atm i'm looking at signing TG up for Monday (28th) and Tuesday (29th) (so TE can get their 2 out of the way quickly and not have to do anything else untill the final raid on Sunday). It'l take me a while to put together the post/rules etc, i probably won't do it till late evening (arround 7pm - GMT i'd guess) So this is your final chance to give any preferal dates (once i put down TE will come on Monday/Tuesday i won't be able to change that)
Gama

2003-07-21 13:44:27  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
I'll go :D

Btw.. mind if I go with alorah if I get her to 40+ this week? If not, I can go with Gama or Gamas, who ever you want :)
Thorarin

2003-07-21 18:35:00  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
I think I can be there most of those days, but I'm not entirely sure..

Keep me on the reserve bench for our guild group if you want or something..

2003-07-21 18:44:35  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Ok, its now confirmed since only one person gave any preferal dates TE's hunt sessions will be on:

Monday 28th,
Tuesday 29th, and
Sunday 3rd

At 18:45GMT (19:45CET)
These dates are now 'set in stone' so they cannot be changed. If you can't make it for some reason to any of them please tell me.

EDIT - Offical BW post here, please read the rules. If you see any mistakes i've made please tell me A.S.A.P. so i can change them before the details are final.

BTW - Yay Thorarin, finally a nice little hunts section :D
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-21 20:57:55
Archeon

2003-07-21 21:15:08  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Ok, Fresh post... The current Tiwaz Emissaries group is

TE Group

2. Snufflisa - Shaman lvl <XX>
3. Nunnan - Healer lvl '47 prob 48 maybe even 49 (hope for 50)'
4. Alorah - Bonedancer lvl 50
5. Thorarin - Thane lvl 50
6. Kindar - Warrior lvl 50

We'l be Raiding on 28/07, 29/07, and the 03/08. All at 18:45GMT (19:45CET). Those that have signed up please confirm with me at some point or another (either in-game, via PM or Forum) that you can make it on these dates.
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-24 16:02:51
Snufflisa

2003-07-21 21:20:37  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
well snufflisa "cool me" and nunnan "the hot chick" is free all those days.... i think :D no plans
Horned

2003-07-21 21:25:20  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Hmm had hoped that i cud bring my shammy he realy needs the xp ..... and i was only duing it 4 that .... so i think i will pass then arch ... haypy hunting all :)

horned

2003-07-21 21:36:45  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Sad to hear it mate, still if you change your mind and the group isn't full feel free to sign back up (still plenty of cool stuff in TG, and the XP isn't that good anyway)
Nunnan

2003-07-22 00:12:53  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
we proudly present to you! the Seer guild.. we got 6 seers in our groups.. healing 1 warrior! we will stand united! oooooh... And btw, nunnan is 47 prob 48 maybe even 49 (hope for 50) at the time the raid starts... // "the hot chick"

2003-07-24 15:42:27  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Well...i help you even the seer grp out then. Put me in. :-)
I got no plans for all the dates...although im not sure on the 3rd cause its a sunday. Im normally at my parents in the evening...i'll let you know of course :-)

Btw...wtf is that Avatar, Arch? A Pokemon? Don't make me kill you :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Edited by Kindar on 2003-07-24 15:43:06
Archeon

2003-07-24 16:01:17  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Aww come on he's cute :)

Btw - the Lotto is on Sunday, that and its the 8fg group raid (going for K+Q). so it should be fun...

Actually unless a guild agree's to change to friday it looks like the final raid will be a 9fg one.

Still thats not too bad either
Archeon

2003-07-25 20:20:41  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Happy news, a guild group was able to change its slot. The raid will still be 8fg!!!

On a side note, last chance to sign up for the TE guild group (Monday, Tuesday, Sunday - all at 6:45pm (GMT), 7:45pm (CET)
There are two people on the reserve list and if the final 2 spots of the TE group cannot be filled by anyone in the guild i'l be obligated to offer those 2 the spots.

Deadline for the signups will be Saturday 27th - 24:00(GMT). As soon as it is Sunday (in the UK, which gives those on CET and extra hour) i will offer those 2 remaining spots to the 2 people in reserve and the group will be finalised. No exceptions (once i've offered those spaces i'l be unable to 'un-offer' them in good concious. There has been plenty of time to sign up so i won't be accepting any members of TE after stated date.

(Sorry if that seems harsh, but in my opinion thats the fairest thing i can do)
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-25 20:46:50
Archeon

2003-07-26 23:14:11  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Ok - signups are now offically closed (and yes i am being hypocritical here) with one exception. Had a little change of heart and i decided, yes Tiwaz is a Seer guild. And as such i don't really have the right to exclude anyone. I mean its not like i'm out to make a perfect group or anything, and an extra resser is always useful.

So Horned if you still want to bring you Shaman, please let me know some time towmorrow... Sunday.... today....

Yeah anyway, i would still like to get as many people from Tiwaz as possible. So on the off chance that anyone still hasn't read this post i'l extend the deadline to 4pm (gmt), 5pm (cet) Today... today being Sunday... the 27th..... of July....

And yeah, i'm be spamming it in /gu as well. HOWEVER real-utter-final-not-going-to-change deadline here, i know some people don't like it if we don't have a guild group. But really if nobody from the guild is willing/capable of filling the spots i can either let the group run as 7 (not really an option to me) or i can invite out of guild people/peoples.

Sorry if thats not everyones cup of tea but people will have had over a week to sign up for this and i have to fill the spaces one way or another. It simply wouldn't be fair on people that wanted to come but couldn't because they missed the cut date.

So anyway, Horned - gimmi a yell if you still want to come, and i'd ask anyone that still wants to come (and can make the dates) to sign up A.s.a.p.

Tiwaz Guild Group - To Be Raiding TG On Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday - At 18:45GMT (19:45CET)

TO AVOID CONFUSION PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO OVER THE RULES TO THE RAID AND TO THE LOTTO AND ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM. I ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMBODY THAT DOESN'T HAVE RESPECT ENOUGH FOR THE HUNT TO READ THE RULES PROPERLY, NOT WITH THOSE WHO SIMPLY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

2. Snufflisa - Shaman lvl 45+
3. Nunnan - Healer lvl 48+
4. Alorah - Bonedancer lvl 50
7. Horned's Shaman - Shaman lvl 42(?)
Edited by Archeon on 2003-07-26 23:20:15
Archeon

2003-07-27 16:42:40  -  Re: The Five Day TG Raid!
Ok, real-final-utter-total-no-going-back-deadline now! No more signups for the guild group. None-at all, people have had over a week to sign up to these hunts. So yeah, final finito. No more, etc, etc.

So....

Tiwaz Guild Group - To Be Raiding TG On Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday - At 18:45GMT (19:45CET)

TO AVOID CONFUSION PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO OVER THE RULES TO THE RAID AND TO THE LOTTO AND ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM.

2. Snufflisa - Shaman lvl 45+
3. Nunnan - Healer lvl 50
4. Alorah - Bonedancer lvl 40
7. Horned's Shaman - Shaman lvl 42
8. Vesta - Misc. lvl 50