Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Logon problems....

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Elme New Messages  
Elme

2003-06-30 06:06:15  -  Logon problems....
Hi guys..

I got a serious problem im afraid. last night i logged of approx. 1900 CET.
2 hours later i tried to logon, it said "account allready in use". I just figured the damn server didnt registre me leaving to didnt bother look into it. This morning i tried again 0600 CET (thats 8-9 hours later) and still said "account allready in use"

Anyone got an idea what is going on??
Have i been hacked?

I used the standard pw given to me from GOA when i first registred account.
Edited by Elme on 2003-06-30 06:20:46
Archeon

2003-06-30 08:17:44  -  Re: Logon problems....
The RR Last night caused a massive server crash and by the looks of it its still going on (atleast i still see the server as down).
Elme

2003-06-30 08:33:49  -  Re: Logon problems....
rogah that...

Thanks.

/Ragga
Edited by Elme on 2003-06-30 08:40:55
Thorarin

2003-06-30 09:18:25  -  Re: Logon problems....
Sorry, was a bit late in typing up a news item for it..
Better late then never I guess, I wrote one a couple of minutes ago by chance.

I'm not entirely sure why you are getting 'account already logged in' though, unless you logged off just before/after the authentication server crash (which was maybe at 19:25 or so?)

2003-06-30 11:24:40  -  Re: Logon problems....
Saw this:

update 8 :50pm BST]
Just a note if you are playing on Excalibur currently. Enjoy the zone where you are for now and if you were thinking about logging to eat and playing again later tonight, you may want to go afk in some corner instead. Since the Authentification server is having problem, you may have what we call a "ghosted account" when logging out, which will prevent you from playing on Excalibur or any other server till the issue is solved.

on:

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1111

Guess i have a "ghost account" still logged in until they fix the problem.
But what the heck im still at work so as long they have it up and running in 4 hours i wont bitch... much!

Any idea how long downtime they can have before we can ask for extra time added to our accounts. Since this is NOT force majoure!! i bet we can claim some extra free gamign time :D
Agreiloth

2003-06-30 13:22:08  -  Re: Logon problems....
It's back up as you can read on our news page ;).

And yes I suspect we'll get a day added to our supscribtion... but we don't know yetm let's wait and see =)

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1113 <--- one day will be added =)

Edited by Agreiloth on 2003-06-30 13:42:33