Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Damn i'm tired..

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Jerelyn New Messages  
Jerelyn

2003-05-18 15:18:26  -  Damn i'm tired..
I'm tired. Yes, I'm tired. For several years I've been blaming it on Teen Age, poor circulation, air pollution, dieting, under arm odour, hormones, lack of vitamins, yellow build up in the corners of my eyes, and a dozen other maladies that make you wonder if life is worth living. But I found it isn't any of that at all. I'm tired because I'm overworked. If the population of this country is 51 million, and 21 million are retired. That leaves 30 million to do the work. There are 19 million in school, that leaves 11 million to do the work. 2 million are unemployed and 4 million are employed by the Government. That leaves 5 million to do the work. 1 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 4 million to do the work. 3 million are employed by County and Borough Councils, leaving 1 million to do the work. There are 620,000 people in hospitals and 379,998 in prison, which leaves just TWO people to do the work. YOU and me!! And you're sitting on your bloody arse reading this! It's no wonder I'm so bloody tired.

-Becky Joseph Waddon, Croydon

found on www.iwantoneofthose.com

2003-05-18 15:30:03  -  Re: Damn i'm tired..
Hehe

2003-05-19 06:19:35  -  Re: Damn i'm tired..
du skør :p
Ralgedi

2003-06-02 08:30:39  -  Re: Damn i'm tired..
hehe, that was a nice one :)
Tiste

2003-06-04 16:09:01  -  Re: Damn i'm tired..
nice one jere=)