Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Housing

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2003-04-20 13:35:50  -  Housing
No Doubt Thorarin will have seen this but i'm guessing atleast one or two people won't have. So check this out ^_^

http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/
Moe

2003-04-21 04:19:50  -  Re: Housing
Old news! :O
Skellymancer 2x BD, Ruler of BG
Proto 4x Savage "soon" 50 ;)
Learn 2x SB, Next BG project
Buffah 3x Buffbot
------------ Prydwen ------------
Annoying 1x Necromancer with pet
Buffah 1 buffbot
Acces 1x Reaver
---------------------------------
Thorarin

2003-04-21 12:47:35  -  Re: Housing
Yes, I've read it.. Actually Gama brought it to my attention, I don't read the Camelot Herald every day.

It's very nice, but I want to see prices..

2003-04-21 19:06:04  -  Re: Housing
Definatly, why do you care about prices though Thor? your so god damn rich you could probably afford to buy an entire Zone and fill it with mansion level buildings just for the hell of it :P

Myself, i think i'l be content with a simple cottage. Maybe a villa but it would be nice if there were a guild building. If anything the basement looks really cool ^_^
Thorarin

2003-04-22 08:01:22  -  Re: Housing
I doubt it Archeon. The mansion is bound to cost a hefty sum, and 200 of them would definitely be out of reach ;)

I'm aiming for a mansion level guild building, and if possible a level 2 personal house as well, if they implement the NPC selling of player crafted items well :)

2003-04-22 11:22:47  -  Re: Housing
Somthing i realised while i was looking arround the albion forums looking for mids to mock. FC were trying to arrange a gentlemens agreement on which guilds claim which 'towns' (Obviously theirs was closest to the portal back to albion ^_^)

Would it be a good idea to try and make a 'Tiwaz' town, or a mainly Tiwaz town?

Personally i think it would be easier to get one further back in the second zone. But obviously thats gonna work against people that want to sell crafted items via NPC...

Maybe Jervulx (Close to the entrance, nice little water view, close to a hourse route)

or Cotterdale (Slightly further back, still by a horse butin the middle of nowhere really)

...Still, i guess its not too important an issue seeing as its not gonna come to europe for atleast a month probably longer with all the stuff that needs to be translated.

Edited by Archeon on 2003-04-22 11:23:21
Thorarin

2003-04-22 11:39:02  -  Re: Housing
In a month it won't even be live in the USA yet, let alone in Europe.

Jervaulx looks nice from the map, but I don't know how much we can do on the matter as there will probably be a huge run on the nicest spots..

2003-04-22 13:08:55  -  Re: Housing
I think when this housing stuff arrives it might be best to get a house in a village near a horsey dude. Any would do I think. :)
Thorarin

2003-04-23 00:53:49  -  Re: Housing
Who needs a horsey dude?
You're a skald, right? :)

2003-04-23 22:38:13  -  Re: Housing
Aww, I was just thinking of those that don't have speed. ( like you for example Thora ;D )