Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » About Arcaan

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Tiste New Messages  
Tiste

2003-01-07 11:58:29  -  About Arcaan
arcaan has left the guild too he was one of my irl mates that defected to alb ahh well quess not many where talking to him just think its unfare that i get kicked from the table and i was accutally active in the guild=P
hehe just kidding salle=)
ahh well arcan has left anyways he is on alb with me atm ..and we are both hating it
hmm he was should have given his stuff to the guild but ahh well nothing to do about that now....
well gl all see u

2003-01-07 21:01:52  -  Re: About Arcaan
Oh damn :( not arcaan too :((
well please tell him i miss both him and you :) and have fun both :) i hope you'll come back some day :)

-Jerelyn

2003-01-08 01:00:24  -  Re: About Arcaan
Some day soon i hope :P hehe, Do whatever you feel best by you both, and good luck :)
Tiste

2003-01-08 02:34:30  -  Re: About Arcaan
probs coming back gonna lvl these chars to 50 then coming back both really depresseda about being in alb ah well gl ...went to bg today kept trying to flee to the mid kt=P
died=D

2003-01-08 23:48:16  -  Re: About Arcaan
Well, I wasn't entire sure Arcaan had left. I pretty much suspected it, but he didn't say so and he was still listed in the guild XML file, so I decided to keep him on for the time being ;)

Demoted him to guest now as well.

2003-01-09 06:55:29  -  Re: About Arcaan
ahh well he should have told the guild that he was leaving i bet some of our younger members could have used some of the stuff he had but done is done ah well dont think arcaan will be coming back to tiwaz even if he comes back to mid he really wants his own guild but quess time will tell=)
i at least am coming back to tiwaz just dont know when
quess its just a matter of time..quess we will have to find a new crafting skill we can compete in then e jere=)=)
hopefully i will have a 50 by then so the odds are a litle more in my favor=P
ahh well back to world of alb and sadness ..the onlylight i see i playing hibbie every now and then=)
well tills next time gl all