Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » One last Post

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Tiste New Messages  
Tiste

2003-01-02 21:47:23  -  One last Post
well ive done it, gone over to alb=/
i have some irl friends starting there and they wanted me to be with them so i went=/
i will really miss u all and maybe will come back some day
came up with the bright idea of getting a second account after i deleted my chars and that was a bit stupid=P
ahh well it was not easy making the change but one has to run with me friends sometime too ive pursuaded them to buy the game so i have to keep my end of the bargain too
well ill miss u all but ill still post in the travlers in telling u how everything is going and hopefully knowing how its going for u guy..
well sorry that i cant be in on the xp grp that would have been fun =)

well take care all and see u in rvr
my char nowdays is a briton friar and is called heboric
well good luck all tills we see each other again good luck all =)=)

2003-01-03 17:42:59  -  Re: One last Post
:(( now we can't have our fletching race going :(((
oh well :( i'll miss you too Thanos you're a really nice guy :) but i hopefully will kill you someday in emain as a revenge ;P
hope you'll have fun over there :)
remember: the grass is always greener on the other side :)

-Jerelyn

and don't forget to take care and have fun :)

2003-01-03 23:30:55  -  Re: One last Post
bah.. alb.... bah

good luck anyways tho, and pls tell me if u know a good spot 4 a lvl 10/11 cabbie to xp beside those annoying big pieces of mud hunting me down the hill all the time :P :)
Eek - 42 BD
Ananwan - 25 Wizard
Arrw - 25 ValeWalker
Edited by Barbaric on 2003-01-03 23:32:09
Thorarin

2003-01-04 00:04:41  -  Re: One last Post
Pitty...

Looking forward to killing you, though Friars hit very hard, hmm ;)

2003-01-04 10:24:00  -  Re: One last Post
To bad for us you left, hope you have a good time on alb :)

Just remember it's overcrowded :D
Thorarin

2003-01-04 11:01:41  -  Re: One last Post
It sure is over there.. Cabin rental prizes have got to be enormous over there. And those damn albs keep respawning too, so that doesn't help either :P

2003-01-04 22:33:53  -  Re: One last Post
Cya m8 and GL :) you will be back in a while :P
Tiste

2003-01-05 14:47:40  -  Re: One last Post
i hope ill be back anyways ahh well ill have to get a second account .i hate albion and albs even more now than before ahh well im only soloing and playing wih me mates so i guess that is saving me...arcaan never gave away his stuff=/ he is evil ahh well quess ill just have to kick ur butts in emain then im only playing friar because its the only class that is fun on alb they really do rock=)
hehe well hope it goes well for eneyone and i know ill see u iin emain ..ur graves that is after ive walk over u=P
hmm lvl 10 k is a good way to xp otherwise grp for mithras or kill thingies in fields go over bridge and walk in a strait line u should find some good yellow/orange mobs there ...other wise u can always go to bg at 13 and solo there thats what im doing atm=P

well see u all=)

2003-01-06 15:16:22  -  Re: One last Post
Not happy to see you leave of course Thanos, but I'd like to warn you about something...
I noticed you mentioned coming back to us on your second account... now there's nothing against that in itself, but with one account on Alb/Excal and the other on Mid/Excal, you'll never be able to participate in realm activities... just because people don't know which side you'll choose. Even if we trust you, others outside the guild may not. I think it's something you may want to consider.

In any case, I wish you a good time out there ;)
Tiste

2003-01-06 20:29:47  -  Re: One last Post
oh never thought about that=/ ahh well i might change back to mid after we ding 50 and i kill a few of u a couple of times=P
hehe alb really does suck , it sucks=/

ahh well guess ill see what happens=)

2003-01-07 02:50:20  -  Re: One last Post
hehe ;)
you'll always be welcome here... and your friends of course... dunno why you didn't tell them right away that Midgard would be the most fun though :P
Tiste

2003-01-07 03:24:03  -  Re: One last Post
i tried that they did not want to play mid they said that we where over boosted=/
ahh well i be dinging me friar to 50 than ill come back i think nothing im intressed in anyways after friar
=)=)=)
still spamming the form=P

2003-01-07 05:35:43  -  Re: One last Post
Over boosted? Hmmz, maybe the rest of Midgard is, but Thanes still sure as hell aren't. They could all play Thanes ;-)
Edited by Thorarin on 2003-01-07 05:35:58
Tiste

2003-01-07 09:17:18  -  Re: One last Post
hehe=P well warriors are not all that good if u compare to armsmen or friars or such only class that suxs in alb is mercs and that is maybe=/ dont really know..well all classes suck in alb xpt friar he is a lost midgardian=)
theurgist sure as hell is not gimped anyway the bleeding mage has 3000 pets and if u decide to kill a mob with adds u just send in ur pets and when they die so does the agg=/stupid mages best PvE ive seen so far ahh well albies are only good for one thing and that is killing=)=)
ahh well now that ive played awhile i will at least be able to tell the differce between friar and mage=P ill be the friars worst nightmare when i get back=P=P there is one destinkt thing that puts a friar out of place when in a grp of mages and that is the stupid staff=P friars almost only use quarterstaff because its fastest and does best dmg ..=P
oh by the way its the only class that gets new armour every 5 lvls and that is free armour=)
hmm everyone who has ever complained about not getting enough help should be placed in the alb server hell most dont even mess if ur not in there guild=/ u get tons of messes if u are not in a guild though then everyone is ur friend but still no help unless in the guild=P
hate albs albion players and everything else that is alb i really might be swaping sides again soon now that ive been able to spy on em abit=P
hmm well i think ill go awhile again see u all soon

urs truly Thanos=)

2003-01-08 15:08:48  -  Re: One last Post
praying to Frigg for you Thanos...
may she guide you home :P
Tiste

2003-01-09 07:01:43  -  Re: One last Post
tnx shanniah im sure i will find my way home again=)
oh if anyone if someone could do me a big favor i would love u forever
Ok well if any of u can mess my darling (Tic,Tac,misk,mae)
i would be very happy i never got the chance to tell her=(
tell her that i miss her alot and will soon be back in her loving arms =)
well that was really all of it plz someone do this for me so that she does not feel that i have abandoned her=)
well tnx and see u all soon=)

2003-01-09 07:04:31  -  Re: One last Post
oh about that hitting me part
ill post when i get in that lvl if i ever do so that we can duel really want to do that at least would be fun just remember to bring a healer i know i will at least litle ol arcaan and his cleric res=P
hehe well see u soon ..oh im already 20 =) and ive been slacking alot fastest lvling for me in a long time=)

2003-01-10 04:14:03  -  Re: One last Post
well back in midgard back in tiwaz ..can life be better??
nice beeing with u all again
hi and i dont think ill be leaving any time soon
it was horrable being out of tiwaz and out of mid=D
well see u all later
bye