Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Dalekon New Messages  
Dalekon

2002-12-31 00:08:59  -  Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Heya all,

After a (failed) attempt to create a guild on pryd/hib with Tiwaz people I decided to get a post about it going.

In essence its best to make a Tiwaz clone instead of starting up with brand new rules cause all in the guild will Tiwaz people at first. I think all know the rules ( I hope at least ;) )

Starting up: there are 3 things that are needed, a system, officers and a GM, and a name.

The system is clear: Tiwaz like, open and clear. With some dedication to the guild. The ranking system I propose the same as Tiwaz since it is a good ranking system.

The first officers will the people be who create the guild, and democraticly a GM and co-GM can be chosen from them. In a sence this will be who fist comes first gets to be an officer, but remember that if you become one you have to put some time in it. Being a level 10 officer who plays 10 minutes per month isn't good so think about it.

All others: people we know and care about, that is people from Tiwaz, can be full members instantly I'd say. People recruited from hib itself have to be recruits first though.

Then the final part, the name: i got NO IDEA AT ALL! There I said it :)

Suggestions: <something> Emmisaries, Obelix/Asterix's Emmisaries? The Green Teddies? Everthing or Nothing? hell I got no idea..

Anyway, last is a tricky part. The actional creation, I propose next Sunday at 20:00 CET to be on at Excal/Mid. There will be asked who whats to go to Hib/Pryd to create the guild, tell us your alt! On the post or online plz! And when we got at least 8 poeple we go to pryd/hib and create the guild.

I hope I made some good logic with this post and please everyone give your oppinion, suggestions, ideas, everything can be usefull.
Shaniah

2002-12-31 10:43:23  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
I'm not all that sure about a Tiwaz clone in Hib anymore...
as I understood it last night, some people didn't want to be recruits in the Hib guild like they were in the Mid guild, since the idea was theirs.
Now we've had the idea to make TE on Hib/Pryd for some time, so I don't necessarily agree with that but tbh I'm weary of the discussion (some people may have noticed me go haywire last night? that's when I got weary)

so i wouldn't mind if we let it rest for a while.
anyway... the concept sounds good Dalekon.
Barbaric

2003-01-01 12:39:03  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Well the GM can only be Grilf and whoever he chooses, cuz more than 1 GM is just chaos. I say we follow the same rank rules even if u did come up with the idea or not.. It really dosent matter what rank u have so long u can wear our precious :)

It will be sweet to have a guild there so i have some to whine/talk to when i play there :))
Eek - 42 BD
Ananwan - 25 Wizard
Arrw - 25 ValeWalker
Dalekon

2003-01-01 17:24:31  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Well, the idea of having officers is to have some of the most dedicated players have a good deal of responsebility(hope I spelled this correct ;) ) also officers are mostly the people who know the most in a guild.
So it would be best to have the officers on a guild in Hib/Pryd be people who seriously want to play there. And make work of the guild cause most of us will still be playing on Excal/Mid most of the time.

On the GM thingie, if we ask Grilf nicely he may accept, but I dont know if he plays on Hib, or if he wants to be GM there thats up to him. You have to see a GM as the main figurehead of a guild and the first person to get talked to by other guilds and if something goes wrong. It can be not what you want.

But I would like to have some familiar people to talk to on Pryd, without have to start chatgroups and breaking my head over who is who :)

I hope I can get some poeple with me on Sunday :)
Shaniah

2003-01-01 21:21:44  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
did you guys know we already have 3 GMs? :)
Grilf and Maeny (villy stunningly whatever) are full GMs and Thorarin is deputy GM :)
Dalekon

2003-01-02 01:10:56  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Cool! overkill! :D
Kallio

2003-01-02 01:34:12  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
quite pointless to create a guild with no action around it. Byt his I mean the fact that Tiwaz players rarely go to Pryd. This means that you´re online all alone or with one other guy. Pointless I would say.

And To be honest this whole thing was a bit ummm.. a fuss because Rukoth didn´t explain to people what purpose the guild creation served... I guess that´s all.
Dalekon

2003-01-02 11:37:14  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Good point, but its not intended as a Tiwaz members only guild, only that the rules and rank system are the same thus making it a bit easier to start since this system we already got.

It should be just as any other guild recruiting people who want to join us from hib itself, only as 'added bonus' it has a good number of members from mid.

Hopes this clears the fog about the purpose ;)

Thorarin

2003-01-04 10:02:13  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
Actually Maeny is kind of deputy GM as well :p

2003-01-07 09:21:35  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
oo was it this sunday u where meeting?? i will defently come ...we might make a powerlvling grp there as well so that we have certain times we play that way we will all be there=)=) i want in =)=)

2003-01-07 10:10:15  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
BAh, no, I was hoping to get people last sunday (5-1) to bad all had some other plan and im not sure if really many people read this thread completly. Or even read if.. Maybe I should have posted this on the table.

But we could give it a go again on next sunday (12-1) PROVIDED at least 8 people say they make time to come and create this damn guild.
Tiste

2003-01-07 11:54:31  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
well i will be ther at least its bad enough beinging without me guild but being in alb is worse=D at least hib i like ahh well i guess it will not be long before im back restarting new char and restarting and restarting again=P

2003-01-07 14:13:38  -  Re: Tha prydwen hibbie guild post! Read all about it.
I wont be there :/ Ill just stick to 1 server 1 realm :P