Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Hi, Im Shiney n New!

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Wanta Res New Messages  
Wanta Res

2002-12-23 13:27:28  -  Hi, Im Shiney n New!
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself on these forums, Im Rez, Wanta Rez.. licensed to kill (hibbies and albs and grey con mobs).

I like my hibbies shaken AND stirred (and a bit diseased too) and my women fast and skimpy... sadly I can do nothing about the later, being short, blue and ugly - the ladies dont much like the looks of this here Kolby.

Just wanta say a big HI to you all and phanx to Dynn who helped me out bigtime yesterday, mucho grassyass. ;)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Thorarin

2002-12-23 17:04:21  -  Re: Hi, Im Shiney n New!
Hiya, nice to meet you ;)

You were ahead of us in creating a website account for you, so I've just promoted your account to Runner status.

To read about how to get promoted to full Emissary rank, read here. It also explains the few rules we have in the guild ;)
Edited by Thorarin on 2002-12-23 17:06:31
Dalekon

2002-12-23 19:35:08  -  Re: Hi, Im Shiney n New!
Heya m8y, hope you have a good time here.

And Thorarin.. the guild rules in simple from: be nice to all others and we all will be nice to you ;)
Wanta Res

2002-12-24 15:26:26  -  Re: Hi, Im Shiney n New!
Thanx chaps.

BTW, I love the website Thorarin, did u make it from stratch or use a web tool (like php-nuke?) Either way, gr8 job. =)

Thorarin

2002-12-25 00:29:46  -  Re: Hi, Im Shiney n New!
From scratch, though I borrowed a few things from an earlier guild site I made for Diablo (2), which I then revised so that it was mostly unrecognizable..

Always room for improvement, but it works :)
Oh and Grilf, really, I'll try to find some time for that voting system some time.. I actually started on it once ;)