Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Time to leave i think :(

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Arakiss New Messages  
Arakiss

2002-12-10 09:54:37  -  Time to leave i think :(
Ok guys, I havnt compleatly made up my mind yet, but to b honest i think im going to give another guild a try,
I have been in tiwaz for a long time now and during that time i have made some quite good friends but to b honest i feal i have never realy been a part of the guild.
On ocasion i do find 1 or 2 of u to grp with but genrally i hardly ever c any of u :(.
Last night i think realy proved to me why ishouldnt b in the guild. (now this is only 1 example, and im sure there maybe b othere reasons for why this happend, but this sort of thing happens alot so i kinda doubt it.
Anyway on with what i was saying, I logged on last night and heard that there was a grp of tiwaz making a scorpion up near the vendo, So i though i would offer my hlp as they needed some one with 500+ fletching. i spoke in GC chat if anyone needed my hlp, no awnser, then i sent a msg to the person involved, still no awnser. 5 secs latter some one else logged on, said hi, imediatly after the person involved with the scorpion alsked them if they could come and hlp as they needed more to come hlp.
Now as i was saying that is just 1 example and not the sole reason for me leaving.
Well not realy sure what else to say....
Thank u to every one who has hlped me get where i am, and thank u to all of u who have hlped out with money for my crafting (btw i still have about 600g left if u need it back).
Also a big thanks to shaniah(the bain of my life in DAoC). only Jokeing shan :) and u thorarin, tara, and any others that i spoke to or insulted on a regular ocasion :)

(U never know, Knowing me ill probably come running back soon, as part of the problem realy is myself and the fact that i dont play all that offtern so never realy get to grp and lvl with any of u, there for not realy building up much of and in game relationship with u. I cant realy c this being that much different in other guilds, but unless i try i supose i will never know...

Ok take care everyone and thank u all again.
Im going to stay untill the weekend to sort out anything thats left, and to try and sort out what i intened to do :)

Cyas.....Arak out

2002-12-10 10:39:17  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
Don't know what to say arakiss :( i'll miss you in tiwaz, that's for sure..
but, as i hope you and all other members of tiwaz know, i'll be more than happy to group with any of you, give you my help, and just be there, if you either need to talk, or have some fun :)

-Jerelyn

2002-12-10 13:15:40  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
really sorry to see you go arakiss :(
as for me, I haven´t felt too welcome the past couple of days either, so I decided to split for a while... been playing Camlann a bit, and Prydwen, and altogether forgetting about my duties as an Officer, I´m afraid.. ;)
well... hope to see you around in your new guild and perhaps we can play a bit again.
also, if you´re gonna come running back, I´ll be happy to welcome you ;)
Thorarin

2002-12-10 16:31:29  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
I'm sorry to see you leave Arakiss, as everyone else here, but in addition I have something to clear up about the fletching thing..

When I heard someone wanted to build a Scorpion I merely observed in /gu that he'd need a level 500 Armorcrafter, Weaponcrafter and Fletcher. I wasn't asking for one myself at the time, but you offered your help on guild chat. Apparently nobody did ask you to make those items, and I'm not sure who did make them, as I went AFK to cook dinner afterwards.

In any case, it might explain why you didn't get a response to your offered help. I wasn't the person that needed the item, and perhaps the person in question just hadn't realized yet that he needed a fletcher..

Also, now that I think of it, I think Jerelyn was going with Ambush, and she is a 500+ fletcher herself. So that might have been it too..

Anyway, see you around, and I hope you will be back ;)
Edited by Thorarin on 2002-12-10 16:32:30
Arakiss

2002-12-10 16:47:45  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
Hehe yeah thor, i did c the msg you r talking about, and yeah that is what prompted me to alsk in GC, but the PM wasnt to u, but anyways im not gona start an argument over that coss i just used it as an example :)

Thx again for your posts guys and im sure ill find (hunt) one of u down soon enough :P

BTW guys, just a thought, have u considered having a public forum so some of us old timers can come and insult u all ocasionally, (or maybe for orders for weapons, armour, etc)...
Edited by Arakiss on 2002-12-10 16:51:33
Archeon

2002-12-10 17:12:08  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
What do you think your using now?

Either way, sorry to see you go Arakiss. If you ever need help be sure to msg me so i can laugh ;P
Arakiss

2002-12-10 20:39:46  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
hehe, always wondered why we had to tables :P well thats what u get for not aslking :D
And thx Archy i remembre to msg u random insults from time to time :P

2002-12-10 21:18:33  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
The Traveller's Inn is open to anyone.. Accounts for ex-members will still be valid after removed from the member list, but you won't have access to The Table.

2002-12-15 09:21:58  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
oops really sorry mate i kinda was the person building the scorpion, i really did not mean to offend but i must have missed ur mess both in the guild chat and in the private message boards, um i had quite a bit to do and did was not really looking all that much in the quild chat=/hmm really soz mate it would have been great fun to have had u with us ,,, well sorry anyways=(

2002-12-16 12:08:29  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
Thank u Thanos, sry i probably picked a bad example with the whole scorpion thing, as i didnt know it was u incharge anyways, if i had i would prob have been there...

anyway cyas all ltr, take care and gl with whatever your doing :)

2002-12-16 12:26:37  -  Re: Time to leave i think :(
we are gonna set up abalista soon=)
well gl yo u to