Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Im gone

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Tyrkisk New Messages  
Tyrkisk

2002-12-01 19:50:04  -  Im gone
Well to those who didn't knew, I have Deleted Tyrkisk and join the hib forces :p..reason was that my best friend did do the same and i where bored with midgard. Well good luck to u all have been a grate guild osv ^^ my name on Hib is Spaz and i have a lvl 10 spear hero that is goint to be 50 :p maby i keel some of u one day in emain...GL HF in the future cya all :D

2002-12-01 21:36:43  -  Re: Im gone
Sorry to see you go m8, gl and all :)

2002-12-02 02:42:54  -  Re: Im gone
Bye Tyrkiskdear :( will miss you so much :( but i have a really nice memory from you :) your hard earned Epic armor :) i'm proud to have it :) tho the way i got it wasn't fun :((
but i really really hope you will have fun in Hibernia with your mate :) good luck, take care and have fun :) i will miss you

-Jerelyn

2002-12-02 08:43:38  -  Re: Im gone
shame to see you go Tyrkisk but good luck on whatever adventure you embark on :) except where it concerns killing Tiwaz ppl of course :P
Agreiloth

2002-12-02 10:36:40  -  Re: Im gone
:( damn you Tyrkisk, all that time running aroung doing EPIC's, for nothing? nah joke aside, good luck with the hibbies, they have some sweet classes as well, but perhaps you should've made a bard, to get mach 5 again =)

We'll cya in Emain in a few months, I'll try to wave be4 I get zerged :P

/Agreiloth - yup the n00b thing wont go away!

2002-12-02 22:03:50  -  Re: Im gone
You'l be missed Tyr, i didn't really have enough time to get you have as well as i would have liked.

But when you get to 50 i want a duel so i can brag about owning a spear hero ^_^
Shaniah

2002-12-03 08:46:58  -  Re: Im gone
Time to get him have as well as you would have liked?
Is there sexual innuendo here?
Archeon

2002-12-04 14:07:27  -  Re: Im gone
....Umm

Ok, not sure how you got sexual innuendo's out of that Shan..

Bah, everyone bullys me ^_^
Shaniah

2002-12-04 16:59:30  -  Re: Im gone
well i guess that's one of my bad traits, i find them in everything i want to find them in :P